The Forbidden Door official thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I know that sometimes wrestlers will say "no" when asked if they're appearing somewhere so that they can keep up the surprise (Christian, Awesome Kong, & Carlito said no before their last Rumble appearances), but I really hope Deonna Purrazzo doesn't appear in the Rumble. She has been booked to be dominant, and a possible quick RR elimination could hurt her brand. I'd rather her sit out this year.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that sometimes wrestlers will say "no" when asked if they're appearing somewhere so that they can keep up the surprise (Christian, Awesome Kong, & Carlito said no before their last Rumble appearances), but I really hope Deonna Purrazzo doesn't appear in the Rumble. She has been booked to be dominant, and a possible quick RR elimination could hurt her brand. I'd rather her sit out this year.

Her entrance would be CDQ status.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Cokeboy just needs to bring in Chris Bey. Bringing in Bey opens the door (no pun intended) for future discussions with The Bullet Club. More specifically, Switchblade and Tama Tonga

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Ringside News claims WWE has changed its policy to now being completely open to wrestlers appearing who actively work for outside companies

Not sure why any actual stars outside of the WWE system would want to fukk with knowing the decades of how WWE treats outside talent in their working relationships even going back to the 70s. At best, a win over Ziggler.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Wouldn't surprise me if Tessa Blanchard debuts at the Rumble.
I feel like that’s actually a strong possibility.
And with them playing nice with Impact they can use their footage of her to smarten up the audience on why she’d be a big deal on the main roster right away.

Still a racist cac I don’t feel like watching though…

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I feel like that’s actually a strong possibility.
And with them playing nice with Impact they can use their footage of her to smarten up the audience on why she’d be a big deal on the main roster right away.

Still a racist cac I don’t feel like watching though…

Think they can hype her up without using any footage. Immediate backstory with her being the daughter of a horseman facing off against the daughter of another horseman.