The Forbidden Door official thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Bruh get Tony Khan’s dikk out your mouth for one second and tell me how any of those scenarios benefited the other companies.
Also how often do you hear of people being bought out of their contacts like it’s the fukking territory days…

You get scared every time someone criticizes AEW because you fear going back to a total monopoly in wrestling. You can take the blinders off cause AEW is here for at least the next 5 years bruh. Just accept they do stupid shytty things as well and you wouldn’t have some of the dumbest fukking apologetic takes in the forum…

And too many of you lack comprehension; quick to throw out the stan card when you can’t even understand a simple sentence. Where am I talking about the relationship between the feds? Where am I defending TK?

im saying Thunder Rosa made her own decision to sign with AEW because SHE WANTED TO. You think she’d rather stay under the banner of NWA where there’s not even a legit fed, where she has to travel and work small indies with less than 200 people, and not make much money?

This isn’t about a “brand war.” It’s simple logic for someone looking to better their own career. :stopitslime:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
And too many of you lack comprehension; quick to throw out the stan card when you can’t even understand a simple sentence. Where am I talking about the relationship between the feds? Where am I defending TK?

im saying Thunder Rosa made her own decision to sign with AEW because SHE WANTED TO. You think she’d rather stay under the banner of NWA where there’s not even a legit fed, where she has to travel and work small indies with less than 200 people, and not make much money?

This isn’t about a “brand war.” It’s simple logic for someone looking to better their own career. :stopitslime:

Of course she wanted out. The same way people in the E want out but are obligated to a contract. Like I said Tony gave some bullshyt exposure to the NWA and then cut a check to get their top star.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Of course she wanted out. The same way people in the E want out but are obligated to a contract. Like I said Tony gave some bullshyt exposure to the NWA and then cut a check to get their top star.
But to say he “poached” talent is fukkin dumb. :mjlol:

She wanted a better opportunity. That’s it.:usure:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bet it’s Jericho. Already been on WWE content since joining AEW. Would get a huge pop. Most importantly, he didn’t have to change his name in AEW. No one else that’s currently wrestling, outside of punk and Danielson, would make it on the PPv and those two aren’t coming back anytime soon

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
bet it’s Jericho. Already been on WWE content since joining AEW. Would get a huge pop. Most importantly, he didn’t have to change his name in AEW. No one else that’s currently wrestling, outside of punk and Danielson, would make it on the PPv and those two aren’t coming back anytime soon

Yeah Im thinking the same thing. They arent gonna bring in someone from Impact who aint been in WWE like Moose or Josh Alexander.
Could be Cardona or Big Cass (whatever he calls himself) but Im thinking maybe Jericho or Christian

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I don’t want anyone that works in a televised company to be in the Rumble. It does make your company low rate because they are doing a one off in a battle Royal, granted it’s the most famous battle Royal there is. Save it for the legends and free agents.

However, if Jericho does show up, I can see Eddie Kingstown ripping him in a promo about it to build to their future match

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
We setting ourselves up for disappointment

Yea…especially if we want someone out of the ordinary

High chance…Jericho

low chance…Christian

anyone else….long shot

It's Daniel Bryan Danielson. Crossing dimensions to wrestle even more.

He would be my third guess after the ones above, ONLY because his wife will be in the Women’s joint, so he might be like :manny: if seriously approached

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Also gives Jericho an excuse not to be with his family

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I doubt it would be someone from AEW. Maybe impact or some shyt like that. Moose would be dope. I don't know how many wwe fans would know him that much though.