Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

1JNhYtjn-600x338.jpg

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Looking for WWEs angle to get ahead in this talent swap since that’s what always happens in these scenarios. AEW had Kenny making the impact roster look like a bunch of bums who were beneath him…

Hell I still contend that the AEW /NWA thing was a way for Khan to poach Thunder Rosa….

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

Everyone was working together before aew took credit for it

here is a 2019 DEFY card...indy ass defy

• Raza (Leon Negro & Sonico) defeated Guillermo Rosas & Super Crazy
  • Matt Cross defeated Judas Icarus in a Super 8XGP Tournament Quarter Final Match
  • Cody Chhun defeated Mike Santiago in a Super 8XGP Tournament Quarter Final Match
  • Warbeast (Jacob Fatu & Josef) (c) defeated El Hijo de LA Park & LA Park to retain the DEFY Tag Team Championship & PCW ULTRA Tag Team Championship
  • Danika Della Rouge & Randy Myers defeated Sloan & Travis Williams
  • Artemis Spencer defeated Douglas James in a Super 8XGP Tournament Quarter Final Match
  • Christopher Daniels defeated Schaff in a Super 8XGP Tournament Quarter Final Match
  • Tama Tonga defeated Ethan HD

Impact, AAA, njpw, roh, reguarly shared talent between each pther, and with smaller indies. The whole “we’re gonna help everyone work together” thing was such bullshyt to me...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Hell I still contend that the AEW /NWA thing was a way for Khan to poach Thunder Rosa….

Yeah because Rosa would rather stay in NWA where crowds and eyes are less than a brand on mainstream cable tv. :usure:

No one held a gun to her head and made her sign a contract with them. Dudes make up some of the dumbest takes. :rudy:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Yeah because Rosa would rather stay in NWA where crowds and eyes are less than a brand on mainstream cable tv. :usure:

No one held a gun to her head and made her sign a contract with them. Dudes make up some of the dumbest takes. :rudy:

Bruh get Tony Khan’s dikk out your mouth for one second and tell me how any of those scenarios benefited the other companies.
Also how often do you hear of people being bought out of their contacts like it’s the fukking territory days…

You get scared every time someone criticizes AEW because you fear going back to a total monopoly in wrestling. You can take the blinders off cause AEW is here for at least the next 5 years bruh. Just accept they do stupid shytty things as well and you wouldn’t have some of the dumbest fukking apologetic takes in the forum…