The Forbidden Door official thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's fine to say "I don't know what's going to happen y'all :manny:" instead of stringing together thin excuses
First of all we're already in uncharted territory with somebody under contract outside the E appearing on their programming. Second, champions aren't usually in rumbles, third they announced her entering as champion, fourth she's sitting on WWE.com with Knockouts Champion next to her name. So nobody knows what's going to happen.

Since WWE themselves acknowledged her as champion and wrestling elsewhere, there's not too good of a reason for her to not have the belt with her. And even if she didn't, again, WWE already put everyone onto her current run on their show.
Wasn't Carlito under contract with The World Wrestling Council when he appeared at The Rumble last year? That being his family's company probably made it easier for him to go do whatever he wanted wherever he wanted though.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I noticed the plate and announcers said Impact Women's Champion instead of Knockout, and I'm 100% positive that's Vince thinking Knockout sounded bad and no one would know what it meant

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I noticed the plate and announcers said Impact Women's Champion instead of Knockout, and I'm 100% positive that's Vince thinking Knockout sounded bad and no one would know what it meant

That's facts. It sounds like a bikini pinup championship if you never fukked with TNA before.

One of Vince's calls that actually makes sense.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"You can wear the belt, but the second you throw that shyt up we cutting away, and you gonna get cut off before you enter the ring to kill your pop" :ufdup:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Impact played themselves by how much airtime they dedicated to this.

How much time did they dedicate? I watch Impact weekly and last Thursday with the in ring was the most time they gave to it besides one offs on commentary

Seems like people are mad at what she did in the match more than anything. "Impact whoring out their champions" somebody said last night :mjlol:

Way too emotional. If she had been eliminated by anybody except Rhea/Bianca there would've been the same reaction, I don't mind her getting eliminated by another legend. She obviously wasn't going to win

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wasn't it only Pat who mentioned she was Impact champ? And I bet he said Women's Champ on accident.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mickie was in there longer then I thought. I’m glad she didn’t get eliminated by Aliyah, Dana Brooke, or someone on that level. And even though it’s not likely, they could have potentially set up a Mickie vs Amy Dumas match in Impact

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
Nice to see Mickie recognized as the Impact champion...

Jay White is on Impact now and he looks like a damn star, just saying