The Forbidden Door official thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Not sure why any actual stars outside of the WWE system would want to fukk with knowing the decades of how WWE treats outside talent in their working relationships even going back to the 70s. At best, a win over Ziggler.
That has always been the rasslin' business. Except for Flair, and maybe Jerry Lawler, outsiders weren't going over Verne Gagne's, Bill Watts's, Fritz Von Erich's, or Jim Crockett's top guys, either.
Outsiders usually get fed a few jobbers, a midcarder or two, and then put over the promoter's top guy. It's pretty much always been that way.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not sure if this belongs in here or Ls of HHH thread:ohhh:

But we finna do both:mjlit:

WWE News: Triple H Reportedly Called Madison Square Garden To Cancel NJPW/ROH Show

Has WWE worked to keep different wrestling companies out of venues that they run? Absolutely. That’s happened since the beginning of time. It’s one of the reasons why there’s only been two shows scheduled, I believe, for Madison Square Garden – one of them ended up being moved to the Felt Forum which was the AAA show – that they weren’t able to block.”

“They did – the Ring Of Honor and New Japan show a couple of years ago, they sold out on the first day and [WWE] did get that blocked. Paul Levesque called up Madison Square Garden and said ‘we don’t want you booking that show.'

And [MSG] cancelled. Sinclair threatened to sue Madison Square Garden and Madison Square Garden – because they said that they had a deal for the date. So Madison Square Garden backed off and told WWE that ‘we’re giving them the date.’ And they went and sold out which WWE has not been doing in Madison Square Garden.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
There ain't gonna be no Impact/E crossover. I bet commentary will just say, "after a long hiatus, Mickie James is back!" These marks never learn. :deadmanny:

Ofc not, she may bring the Knockouts belt with her but that’s it, she’ll last 3-5 minutes in the Rumble, get eliminated with barely any mention and that’ll be the end of the WWE/Impact partnership

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Ofc not, she may bring the Knockouts belt with her but that’s it, she’ll last 3-5 minutes in the Rumble, get eliminated with barely any mention and that’ll be the end of the WWE/Impact partnership
They’re not gonna let her bring the belt. It’s the Rumble match, when has a champ ever brought out a belt? :dwillhuh:

(Not counting the Roman one where he had to put it on the line.)

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
They’re not gonna let her bring the belt. It’s the Rumble match, when has a champ ever brought out a belt? :dwillhuh:

Its not super common but its def happened before :manny:

3345707-2.jpg

3345722-16.jpg

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Cokeboy just needs to bring in Chris Bey. Bringing in Bey opens the door (no pun intended) for future discussions with The Bullet Club. More specifically, Switchblade and Tama Tonga

They have two of the three best known Bullet Club front men on the roster - one of whom is the guy who started the whole thing, and they had Gallows and Anderson under contract for years.

If they wanted to do something with their own version of that property, they've had nearly 10 years to do it. :manny:

I mean - you really want to see scripted Tama Tonga :scust:

Also - It always bugs me out how I don't think I've ever heard Finn Balor talk about how he was at the ground floor of one of the most popular movements in wrestling in years, and just walked away from it all. :ehh:

Personally I'd much rather see Bey go to New Japan and act a fool in the Super Jr.'s with Hiromu and them, but to each their own :hubie:

drifter

Superstar
Daps

NXT cats getting shine, letting the casuals know they’re important. Difference is they’re under the E brand.

It's fine to say "I don't know what's going to happen y'all :manny:" instead of stringing together thin excuses
First of all we're already in uncharted territory with somebody under contract outside the E appearing on their programming. Second, champions aren't usually in rumbles, third they announced her entering as champion, fourth she's sitting on WWE.com with Knockouts Champion next to her name. So nobody knows what's going to happen.

Since WWE themselves acknowledged her as champion and wrestling elsewhere, there's not too good of a reason for her to not have the belt with her. And even if she didn't, again, WWE already put everyone onto her current run on their show.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's fine to say "I don't know what's going to happen y'all :manny:" instead of stringing together thin excuses
First of all we're already in uncharted territory with somebody under contract outside the E appearing on their programming. Second, champions aren't usually in rumbles, third they announced her entering as champion, fourth she's sitting on WWE.com with Knockouts Champion next to her name. So nobody knows what's going to happen.

Since WWE themselves acknowledged her as champion and wrestling elsewhere, there's not too good of a reason for her to not have the belt with her. And even if she didn't, again, WWE already put everyone onto her current run on their show.
There’s a difference between tweeting online and saying something over the broadcast. Have they even mentioned her on E TV? Have they even said she’s a champion elsewhere on TV? :jbhmm:

Knowing how the E operates it’s not hard to disregard a crossover. If they prove us wrong, cool. But don’t act like just because they’ve used Impact footage in video packages or tweet something means anything big is coming. :comeon:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley

Tazz did when Heyman needed him to get the belt off Mike Awesome in 2000 despite being under contract in WWF. Of course Tazz lost tho :mjlol: