Kansas City, MO.
damn....hello? :huhldup:

14956316.jpg

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every week for the past few months someone from one fed been to another.....

hell one set of champs took the belts to another country (yet alone company)

And we have a 2 companies top champs about to fight for all belts

soooooo:yeshrug:

Want to see someone else besides Good Brothers in AEW. If Swann doesn't show up, then it makes Impact look like a D-tier company. AEW doesn't even mention that Kenny is trying to take the Impact title. I would have at least expected one the Knockouts to wrestle on Dynamite, but it's a one way relationship it seems.

FinnJuice come off as corny. They are alright in the ring but they are straight Roode and Zigler status to me in their presentation.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Want to see someone else besides Good Brothers in AEW. If Swann doesn't show up, then it makes Impact look like a D-tier company. AEW doesn't even mention that Kenny is trying to take the Impact title. I would have at least expected one the Knockouts to wrestle on Dynamite, but it's a one way relationship it seems.

FinnJuice come off as corny. They are alright in the ring but they are straight Roode and Zigler status to me in their presentation.

Everyone wants to see Sami Callihan vs Moxley in a death match more than anything :yeshrug:

EVERYONE :ufdup:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

No offense, but Impact has looked like a D-tier company for years.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t know why these dudes are asking for a full on “Invasion.” Then they’re gonna bytch about how there’s too many wrasslers and the storylines are trash. Keep it simple. :snoop:

Not to mention..... I get we out of the reign of Terror that TRUMP brought us over the last 4 years and mainly last year.

But these niccas forgetting it acting like we still not in a pandemic :mjlol:

Niccas just a few days ago was clowning Butcher over him not being 100% post Covid a month ago and Charlotte Flair has it now:mindblown:

Niccas gotta relax:rudy: