The Christian right is coming for divorce next

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's a great idea
it shouldn't be so easy to break up a family
Jesus gave very few explicit guidelines- but marriage/family is one area He focused on a lot.

no-fault divorce, abortion and homosexuality should be restricted as they go against Jesus' commandment of man and woman becoming 1 unit for life

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
it's a great idea
Jesus gave very few explicit guidelines- but marriage/family is one area He focused on a lot.

no-fault divorce, abortion and homosexuality should be restricted as they go against Jesus' commandment of man and woman becoming 1 unit for life
fukk your religion. If you want to practice that shyt it's cool, but don't force it on me.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
it's a great idea

fukk off

br82186

Superstar
Daps
it's a great idea

Man if you don't get this ten commandments shyt out of here, ol Ned Flanders sounding ass

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a great idea

The same Jesus who was raised by a stepfather and never had a family of his own?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
These are some of you c00ns people
This. Massa somewhere proud of his lost nikkas doin his leg work.

All he gotta do is point at LGBT to get ALL the Black support he needs for his Christian White Supremacist moves to further oppress the Black race.

LOST NIKKAS

IMG-5665.jpg