Team USA vs South Sudan on FOX

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Averaged 14.9ppg on 45/21 splits when everyone else on the squad was shooting 60%. NO ONE else on the team shot below 50%, Stockton was 2nd-worse shooting 50% from the field and 50% from 3pt. If Jordan hadn't been so determined to shoot twice as much as everyone else to keep his numbers up, he might have averaged 8ppg.

Every thread guaranteed, this dikkriding faggit gonna shyt on jordan or Kobe :mjlol:

He on a personal mission to make sure neither can compare to frontrunning lebron shyt be hilarious

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Every thread guaranteed, this dikkriding faggit gonna shyt on jordan or Kobe :mjlol:

He on a personal mission to make sure neither can compare to frontrunning lebron shyt be hilarious

You could just try having a basketball discussion. Some of you would rather live your entire lives with narratives and whatever shyt happens inside your head than actually deal with reality.

I'd prefer to talk about the players. You're prefer to talk about me. How's that going for you?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
'92 Jordan in his absolute prime had by far the worst FG% and 3PT% of any NBA player on the Dream Team roster and led the team in turnovers.

Averaged 14.9ppg on 45/21/68 splits when everyone else on the squad was shooting 60%. NO ONE else on the team shot below 50%, Stockton was 2nd-worse shooting 50% from the field and 50% from 3pt. If Jordan hadn't been so determined to shoot twice as much as everyone else to keep his numbers up, he might have averaged 8ppg.
Barkley was the best player in those Olympics, which was often said.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You could just try having a basketball discussion. Some of you would rather live your entire lives with narratives and whatever shyt happens inside your head than actually deal with reality.

I'd prefer to talk about the players. You're prefer to talk about me. How's that going for you?

I’m not livin with narratives I watched jordan play in real time . I can post ‘narratives’ about Lebron too , you’re consistently going out your way to discredit jordan or Kobe in several threads. Lebron literally has media who covered him writing articles discrediting jordan(habernosh). You carrying the torch on a forum cuz you’re a groupie ,he doesn’t need that he has enough in tv/media

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'92 Jordan in his absolute prime had by far the worst FG% and 3PT% of any NBA player on the Dream Team roster and led the team in turnovers.

Averaged 14.9ppg on 45/21/68 splits when everyone else on the squad was shooting 60%. NO ONE else on the team shot below 50%, Stockton was 2nd-worse shooting 50% from the field and 50% from 3pt. If Jordan hadn't been so determined to shoot twice as much as everyone else to keep his numbers up, he might have averaged 8ppg.
Dream Team shooting 60% for the entire Olympics is insane. Barkley shooting 70% also bonkers.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Can you show me one post on here you have made celebrating the greatness of Jordan without any undermining of his legacy?

You love to talk hoops. I'm sure you have one post praising the man without any ultetior motives.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These last 2 games showin me KD the best Team USA player of all time not that most people disagree by now. Crazy how human we look without him and don't got the excuse of not havin true stars like when he carried us in Tokyo.
It’s an exhibition bro. :mjlol: Get ahold of yourself doc, we seen this rodeo before. They blew out Canada and Serbia teams they took serious. They had scares vs Australia and South Sudan where in both games they were taking 3’s with 2 minutes left on the clock instead of running the game out. KD and nem lost to Nigeria, Australia and barely beat Spain then lost to France in game 1. Then handled business easily the rest of the way.

They’ll tighten up when it matters and the other squads will freeze up because it’s different playing the USA in an exhibition and you can let your nuts hang without worry and when you’re in that Olympic village and shyt actually matters.