Team USA vs South Sudan on FOX

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Can you show me one post on here you have made celebrating the greatness of Jordan without any undermining of his legacy?

You love to talk hoops. I'm sure you have one post praising the man without any ultetior motives.
Can you show me one post where you string together coherent sentences without somehow undermining lebron? Its the height of hypocrisy to accuse others of bias and agendas which is what you use and propagate everyday to prop up jordan and dismiss lebron

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Can you show me one post where you string together coherent sentences without somehow undermining lebron? Its the height of hypocrisy to accuse others of bias and agendas which is what you use and propagate everyday to prop up jordan and dismiss lebron

Can you show your bank account with more than $10 in it you broke mentally ill freak? :mjlol:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Can you show me one post on here you have made celebrating the greatness of Jordan without any undermining of his legacy?

You love to talk hoops. I'm sure you have one post praising the man without any ultetior motives.
can you do the same for lebon?

edit already see you been asked.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
'92 Jordan in his absolute prime had by far the worst FG% and 3PT% of any NBA player on the Dream Team roster and led the team in turnovers.

Averaged 14.9ppg on 45/21/68 splits when everyone else on the squad was shooting 60%. NO ONE else on the team shot below 50%, Stockton was 2nd-worse shooting 50% from the field and 50% from 3pt. If Jordan hadn't been so determined to shoot twice as much as everyone else to keep his numbers up, he might have averaged 8ppg.
40 year old Bron boutta put on a better Olympic run than prime Jordan :wow:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
40 year old Bron boutta put on a better Olympic run than prime Jordan :wow:

and that nikka is still known as Lebronze:mjlol:

2004-Bron-Bronze-2.jpg