Team USA vs Germany on FOX

barese

Pro
Daps
You know international ball better than me, but I see a team that ain’t clicking offensively and also can’t put together performances on short rest.
You have the luxary to wait for KD recovery until the elimination phase, you don't need him for the group phase... that way you can either give him an additional week for recovery, or use the group phase as a training camp for him...

Serbia has often done this trick of waiting for important players recovery... like Ðorđević in world cup 1998, or Krstić in world cup 2014...

With KD this will be a different team.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You have the luxary to wait for KD recovery until the elimination phase, you don't need him for the group phase... that way you can either give him an additional week for recovery, or use the group phase as a training camp for him...

Serbia has often done this trick of waiting for important players recovery... like Ðorđević in world cup 1998, or Krstić in world cup 2014...

With KD this will be a different team.
we will see, but KD is an iso player and I don’t think that’s the problem with this team.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
we will see, but KD is an iso player and I don’t think that’s the problem with this team.
It’s the defense to me. KD has a great basketball IQ and defense wise later his career he’s been good can play team defense. Sometimes it’s certain individuals who just lose focus when it comes to team defense it can be matchups like 42 should’ve been smothered all game he’s not good enough like Steph to be ran off the line and do something with it. Or close out under control. We have great athletes that can recovery but we getting back door pause too often.

I also didn’t like that Kerr had no clue or didn’t give a plan on when the other team abuses mismatches. Curry and White didn’t necessarily get picked on but we didn’t send a double or do anything to defuse that situation I put that on Kerr. Multiple possessions that game where Germany had those looks and we didn’t do or change anything on how we defended.

Last is just rebounding.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Bron :blessed: put the whole team on his back, amazing performance.

Hopefully the team clicks better because these games have been way too close, that Sudan shyt was wild.

Belize King

All Star
Daps
We don’t shoot enough threes.
:stopitslime:
Name three catch and shoot players.
:sas2:
Curry and that’s it. We were on trouble with Serbia and Germany because of the disparity. Embiid, AD, Bam, LeBron, KD, Tatum, and even Edward’s aren’t about that catch and shoot life.
:sas1:
Everybody is used to making a decision before shooting or not shooting at all. Greyson Allen or Paul George would have been a better replacement over White.