Gilbert Arenas is trending for going Xenophobic on Team USA vs South Sudan

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is also a symptom of Americans ignorance when it comes to other nationalities and races.

Also keep in mind that Gilbert is saying this in a place where he's safe. Let him say what he's been saying about French people on French soil and watch that a n-gga crumble.

Gilbert is CUBAN :mjlol:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
This isn't racism. This is like snapping or telling jokes. I used to call nikkas from DC bamas that bought stock in New Balance sneakers or nikkas from the south as some old Frederick Douglass/Harriet Tubman forget we was free ass nikkas that buck and shuck and bug they eyes for white folks

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
nikkas used to tell me to get back on the banana boat. I didn't take offense because I knew they wasnt better than me

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
This isn't racism. This is like snapping or telling jokes. I used to call nikkas from DC bamas that bought stock in New Balance sneakers or nikkas from the south as some old Frederick Douglass/Harriet Tubman forget we was free ass nikkas that buck and shuck and bug they eyes for white folks
So you have no problem with Africans making slave and police shooting jokes?

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
what did you do to raise your test?
- anywhere from 6.5-8 hrs of sleep a night

- stay hydrated (as chronic/long term dehydration can raise cortisol levels)

-eat a diet rich in protein, fats AND CARBS (healthy/complex carbs tho…. Like sweet potatoes, rice, white potatoes, fruit, veggies, some whole grains but not too too many grains)

-raisins, pomegranate, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi, watermelon, pears, apples

-Brazil nuts, macadamias, pistachio, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil

-red meat, fish, dark chocolate

-strength training heavy 3 days a week, 2 days a week focus on calisthenics and cardio (but no steady state cardio like jogging or stair master As those can actually reduce testosterone if done too often)

-as far as cardio stick too HIIT twice a week and plain only walking if you wanna do cardio on other days…. Walking is muscle sparing, it does not elevate cortisol like chronic jogging can…. It’s literally the most organic form of movement you can do)
-make sure to have 2 rest days where you don’t do any exercising at all.

-Reduce alcohol intake…. No more than twice a week and even then don’t go overboard if you can help it.

-take ashwagandha

-take tongkat Ali

-take vit D

-take ZMA (zinc magnesium and vit B6)

-take K2 and/ or selenium

-cold showers

-no fap for 120 days at least

-reduce drinking from plastic bottles

-reduce sugar

-eat clean most of the time but once or twice during the week/weekend, make sure to kinda pig out and increase your calories (again don’t go overboard)

-reduce stress… if your in a bad relationship, you may need to end it

-reduce the amount of time you look at your phone screen (just trust me)

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Gil is Cuban.

He sounds like a Spaniard with that casual anti-African racism. Probably goes to soccer games in his motherland (Spain) and throws bananas at the African players.

Why would Embiid wanna help South Sudan?

Is Mbappe secretly helping the Germans and English beat team France?

Are LeBron and Steph running drills with team Canada?
Are you retarded?

Gilbert Arenas is clearly of African descent. How the fukk would Spain be his mother land? That would be like telling an Afro-Jamaican that his mother land is England because that's who colonized Jamaica.

Daps
Reppin
wildcats nation
shaq-nbaontnt.gif

Nah shyt was hilarious

Come on, as black people around the world, we should be able to crack on each other man.
No. We fukk around too much.
We need to respect each other on a mature level.
Jokes are for kids.

Daps
Are you retarded?

Gilbert Arenas is clearly of African descent. How the fukk would Spain be his mother land? That would be like telling an Afro-Jamaican that his mother land is England because that's who colonized Jamaica.
You wasted 2 minutes responding to me with the most asinine paragraph ever.

Please shut the fukk up and touch grass you dusty azz bytch.