Team USA vs Germany on FOX

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been said what the closing lineup should be...

Jrue
Steph
Lebron
Tatum
AD

IF we wanna go big...

Jrue
Ant
Lebron
AD
Joel

You maybe just focusing on today's game and others before but take out whoever you choose- KD will be closing in both those lineups..

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
You can think lebron isnt the GOAT thats fine but to claim he is anything less than top 3 shows your lack of respect for the game and your bad faith. He is nearly 40 years old and still is a top 10 player in the league, still playing at an all nba level and so far has been the best player of this Olympic team. incredible
Get fukkin help you got damn groupie

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
99/100, I would scoff at the "BronBall" battering ram shyt he's used to doing

But that USA's best offense by far. Stevie Del Negro better realize that. This is he should've said this game:dame:

Fm0LuSkXwAEJu64.jpg:large

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think USA is fine, there is a always a bit of an overreaction when people seeing the games be close, but the gap has closed internationally, and these other countries have continuity within their programs and understand the FIBA game better due to experience. Being down double digits to Sudan was surprising however. USA has a rather easy group (Serbia, Sudan, Puerto Rico) --- I suspect they play a closer game with Serbia and then get back Sudan in a big way and blow out PR - that will create good momentum heading into the knockout rounds. Getting KD back will open up the offense. Offensive cohesion is what they need to work on the most, and its going to be hard to fix that in just a couple weeks span. For all the talk about the defense, they still quite easily have the best defense in the tournament, when they struggle its due to poor offensive execution and lack of ball/player movement. That also wont be solved by just having more playmakers, its more about proper player movement and sets than a PG setting the table.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
It’s the only way to get him and everyone else minutes
What is the point of Hali being on the roster then? The starters are older and slower...that 2nd unit should be playing like the pacers. Hali at the point running alongside Ant/Book/Tatum making it easy for them.

Tatum looks completely lost, Ant is doing too much, Book looks like just a body out there.

This is on Steve Kerr

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What is the point of Hali being on the roster then? The starters are older and slower...that 2nd unit should be playing like the pacers. Hali at the point running alongside Ant/Book/Tatum making it easy for them.

Tatum looks completely lost, Ant is doing too much, Book looks like just a body out there.

This is on Steve Kerr

Somebody gotta be the 11th and 12th man. Every all star or Olympic roster works this way. 2 guys gonna be completely phased out. Pure math

Now with KD out yea I agree Hali should/could get minutes. But when KD come back, who are those 2 guys? Derek white is the easy one. The 2nd gotta be Hall…I’d argue Devin Booker serves no purpose and it should be him but he’s a bigger name so that’s not happening

So the solution imo as much as I like Jrue starting maybe he needs to be the 2nd unit PG

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
99/100, I would scoff at the "BronBall" battering ram shyt he's used to doing

But that USA's best offense by far. Stevie Del Negro better realize that. This is he should've said this game:dame:

Fm0LuSkXwAEJu64.jpg:large
That Bron ball kinda have the USA looking like Cavs/Lakers, they need to maximize the strengths of all these superstars

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

This is on Steve Kerr

Everybody can't play.