Teacher arrested after sex with student: "I can't control myself. I f***ed him and it was good."

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Akina Andrews shorty had a prior arrest for underage drinking :leon:

Akina-Kiara-Andrews-mugshot-32157755.400x800.jpg

Akina Kiara Andrews Mugshot 69805896 - Akina Kiara Andrews Arrest - Chatham County, GA - Booked for 3-3-23 - DRINKING UNDER AGE - M
She’s cute to me

About to become her pen pal or something

And there was already a thread on this. Them nikkas was 18... no one cares

They’re old enough to smoke and go to the army and get shot at... they should be old enough to get some older p*ssy.

bytch should just lose their jobs but this “sexual predator” shyt is dumb. The cute one is 23 (and didn’t fukk). I was like 19-20 messing with 30+ chicks at one point.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
There was only ONE non-elderly, bag of bones, Scrabble on a Saturday night teacher in my HS career.
And she woulda got HAMMERED:noah:
I only saw her a handful of times. Maybe it was for the best.
One of my college professors wanted to fukk me fa sho. She wasnt ugly but she was old, a little weird, and not sexy at all.
I got an A in that class and didn't do a fukking theeeng.
But I digress, I would have shot my shot at the zebra teacher.:shaq:
I have a hard time believing that she just sat there drinkin Lime-a Ritas and shootin the shyt with those boys while her girl was in there gettin piped down by two boys at once.:duck:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
brings up a conflict of interest if a teacher is fukking students

do i give a fukk if some 18 year old kid fukks his teacher? nah. but i can see why it's illegal

these chicks are clearly losers, throwing fukkin parties for 17 year old kids :heh:
Facts:wow:

But the brehs that got to hit...they won :banderas:

That's lifetime bragging rights :dead::russ:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
There was only ONE non-elderly, bag of bones, Scrabble on a Saturday night teacher in my HS career.
And she woulda got HAMMERED:noah:
I only saw her a handful of times. Maybe it was for the best.
One of my college professors wanted to fukk me fa sho. She wasnt ugly but she was old, a little weird, and not sexy at all.
I got an A in that class and didn't do a fukking theeeng.
But I digress, I would have shot my shot at the zebra teacher.:shaq:
I have a hard time believing that she just sat there drinkin Lime-a Ritas and shootin the shyt with those boys while her girl was in there gettin piped down by two boys at once.:duck:
Try none :mjcry:

WATTBA for these young brehs out here :wow: