Teacher arrested after sex with student: "I can't control myself. I f***ed him and it was good."

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man this reminds me of MS, the thickest pawg I ever seen was one of 2 english teachers that did both 7th and 8th and I never had her once :mjcry: homeboys would tell me she'd have moments where her dress would ride up a lil high and Id lowkey have to exit the convo on some :to: shi

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Lowkey the teacher that's a sister I would pulled and poled down. Daaaamn where was all these horny teachers when I was in school?
nikka all the teachers I had were all old and grumpy and hated black kids lol especially me
You and me both. Never did I have a young pretty teacher. They started hiring the young bucks way after I graduated:martin:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The delusions of this nikka is almost sad :skip:
People not gon believe me but it is what it is. :yeshrug::manny:

English teacher my sophomore year mouthed the words "I want you" to me on the last day of school.

Shorty was about 27, face was aiiight but body was banging. All the boys wanted to smash and all the girls were jealous.

I didn't go through it cause she had a husband and I ain't tryna get her in jail/me have to switch schools over it.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They need to first of all make the pay and requirements harder in the education field so we stop having people slacking off and getting in it. I'm not saying valedictorians aren't capable of doing this also but having more serious minded people in the education field would be alot better.

Its stories like this why America has one of the worst education system for middle school and high school...........but the best education system for college students... :dead: its so damn contradictory.

They only take hiring college professors seriously. But anyone can be a high school teacher.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Whenever threads like this come about, you always get the "high schools shouldn't hire teachers in their 20's" post or "You should be forced to teach elementary first and then move on to high school", and the amount of daps they get just furthers the suspicion I've had for a LONG time....

....that most people truly don't know shyt about school or teaching outside of the perspective they had as a student. :laugh:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
:whoa: whoa, how you just gloss over this like it wasn't crazy? I need to hear more about this. How a teacher just offer sloppy to the class? Like it was part of the morning announcements or something:heh:
She was considered the coolest teacher in our high school. She always got away with doing crazy things. She would drop it low in the hallway and openly talk about sex to us. A lot of the black students treated her like a god but she was racist.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This bytch look like Adrian Wojnarowski :mjlol:

wojnarowski.jpg

:russ:

Spot on