Teacher arrested after sex with student: "I can't control myself. I f***ed him and it was good."

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Where. In. The. Fukk. Were. All. These. Strumpets. When. I. Was. In. HS?:mindblown:
My HS had A LOT if attractive teachers. Looking back on it I had at least 1 or 2 pretty chicks every year.

There was one I didn't have that got caught fukking a dude in a classroom. And another one that dudes were clowning about because she'd be trying mad hard to hide her tramp stamp :russ:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Starting to feel like these districts should make females teach elementary for 7 years before they can work in high school.

These bytches are fresh outta college and trying to prove to students they are still cool.

Yeah I always felt teachers should be at least 40 teaching high school to avoid these situations

btd623

All Star
Daps
One of the students told deputies that he saw Andrews kissing a student at the party. He stated that Andrews and the student “were in another bedroom and he could see Andrews sitting on the student’s lap,” the report said.

The student who allegedly witnessed the act told deputies that he could not tell if Andrews and the student had clothes on or whether anything sexual had happened between them.

Both Andrews and that student denied that any sexual activity happened between the two.

:salute:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Me: So what do you do for a living?

Her: I’m a High School Teacher.

Me:

omgwtf.gif

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
this is related to the topic but not directly

if you ever get in a serious relationship or semi-serious relationship you have GOT to see what they look like without make-up, fake hair etc.

That's why I LOVE sistas that look so good that make-up actually takes away from their looks, yall know the ones
:jawalrus:

Back to topic, yes they were 18, but it was super stupid to fuk young dudes from her own school
:snoop:

need to take her a$$ to a hookah bar or mall or something but I guess the main turn on is fvcking one of your own students

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Under this logic, a boss sleeping with an employee should end up with jail time. There is a difference between being legally punished for your behavior and being punished by your job.

Two adults fukking each other should not end up with jail time. Fired? Sure. But two adults fukking shouldn't end with one in jail if it was consenting and legal.

I feel you with the jail time thing about two consenting adults getting down, so don't take this as a diss to your opinion...BUT...

buying all that alcohol was the biggest fvck up in this case. Yes they were adults and that would have been a powerful argument hypothetically but once the drinks and beer entered the picture it was truly a wrap and I don't feel sorry for homegirl.

18 year olds are legal adults, but they can't DRINK. Regardless which teacher bought the drinks, that's when it was truly a wrap, bow and a ribbon

she wasn't even smart enough to see which 18 yr old students were down to fuk and taking them to a hotel :mjlol:

Because she made everything so complicated and elaborate is what makes her look like a predator in this situation

again I DON'T feel sorry for her cuz she went above and beyond the stupidity limits with how she carried it

Between the text messages, the taking care of her cat excuse, the whole 9, she set herself up big time
:francis:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Had a male teacher fukking a student in my high school and the teacher told another teacher who was his boy and his boy asked him to ask the student to find him a girl too :russ: they both got arrested and fired. Also, a female teacher/lacrosse coach was hooking up with a girl student/atheltte and after she graduated they went public.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
this is related to the topic but not directly

if you ever get in a serious relationship or semi-serious relationship you have GOT to see what they look like without make-up, fake hair etc.

That's why I LOVE sistas that look so good that make-up actually takes away from their looks, yall know the ones
:jawalrus:

Heavy co-sign on all of this.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
4EF0243D00000578-0-image-m-86_1533751791150.jpg

This thot is SEMI-COLD at best. Too bad she threw her career down the shytter over STUPID decisions. Which gulliable ass nikka is going wife her up?? SMH.
she did compromise her career being associated with a thot ass teacher,

but all she did was give alcohol to 18 year olds. something half the country does on a daily basis. doesnt make it right, but its literally not that big of a deal as underage drinking is happening regularly and its some adult getting them the liquor all the time.

i personally feel she is being dragged to associate her with the white teacher to soften the blow to the white teacher. :hubie:. i would still get with her, because she made a mistake, but its not that deep. forgive and move on. you got police killing kids and getting reassigned in another county. surely we can get pass this.