Teacher arrested after sex with student: "I can't control myself. I f***ed him and it was good."

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh, that is a bullshyt law. Its unethical but I don't think people should see jail time for this. Isn't the federal law that 18 year old is legal age?

Would be interesting to see if this goes to a higher court.
brings up a conflict of interest if a teacher is fukking students

do i give a fukk if some 18 year old kid fukks his teacher? nah. but i can see why it's illegal

these chicks are clearly losers, throwing fukkin parties for 17 year old kids :heh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Nah, you have to think about the nature of power that exists in those places. Its the same thing about certain HR policies and (I think?) laws about bosses and employees
Under this logic, a boss sleeping with an employee should end up with jail time. There is a difference between being legally punished for your behavior and being punished by your job.

Two adults fukking each other should not end up with jail time. Fired? Sure. But two adults fukking shouldn't end with one in jail if it was consenting and legal.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Under this logic, a boss sleeping with an employee should end up with jail time. There is a difference between being legally punished for your behavior and being punished by your job.

Two adults fukking each other should not end up with jail time. Fired? Sure. But two adults fukking shouldn't end with one in jail if it was consenting and legal.
teachers are (mostly) government employees and I'm perfectly OK with holding them to a professional standard.

Plus, if they can't wait to graduate, we have bigger problems.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Where. In. The. Fukk. Were. All. These. Strumpets. When. I. Was. In. HS?:mindblown:
my same response in all these threads... they was always there.

grab your ugly gang tag on the way out cuz you just been certifed :laff:

nah real talk though they were always present and I'll leave it at that.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
like i always say, i dont care how it sounds

i would have proudly fukked that black chick when i was 15-17 and not told a soul. i wouldnt have bragged and had no urge to but i know these hoes fukking the high school athletes so i lawse
:mjcry:

all my overweight swagless nikkas know what i mean :mjlit:

Naw they actually take advantage of the dudes that are not really popular like that.