Teacher arrested after sex with student: "I can't control myself. I f***ed him and it was good."

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Most teachers on this wave are fukking teens/preteens. 18+? toss them from their jobs and move on. Non-story when they are legal, if you ask me. Its in poor taste, so I am sure they don't want to have a slippery slope and they charge you.
Where. In. The. Fukk. Were. All. These. Strumpets. When. I. Was. In. HS?:mindblown:
Bruh:francis:I can think of 5 teachers that I wouldn't have been mad if they were undercover freaks. Truth is I could only really smash one cause I GUARANTEE I was too young and clearly would not have been with it.

However Ms. Allen from HS:letyasoulglow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is the result of society claiming that sexual freedom, promiscuity and casual sex is healthy. These whores can't control themselves to not have sexual relations with their students. Couldn't even wait till the student graduated.

The shorty with the curly hair is cute too, and she done threw her life away over this shyt.

And I bet you they both had boyfriends or husbands too, they always do.

4+ years of college down the drain for a small amount of pleasure.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Akina Andrews shorty had a prior arrest for underage drinking :leon:

Akina-Kiara-Andrews-mugshot-32157755.400x800.jpg

Akina Kiara Andrews Mugshot 69805896 - Akina Kiara Andrews Arrest - Chatham County, GA - Booked for 3-3-23 - DRINKING UNDER AGE - M