Glamorous Missouri math teacher Hailey Clifton-Carmack admits having sex with student and 'leaving her mark'

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yep.Especially the ladies.I shared a story on here recently about my 38 yr old neighbor getting busted for sleeping with multiple 14-15 yr old boys.The 38 yr old chick lived up the street from me in a house with her sister.She had a 15 yr old nephew who ratted her out.Whenever he'd bring his buddies over to hang out, auntie would just have to throw the box at em.Chick wasn't ugly.She looked more 28 than 38.Blonde with a curvy body.Nephew got tired of all the boys throwing it in his face at school.I knew something was off when I saw her wearing some Jordan 5's one day.Thick white girl in cutoff sweat pant shorts & Jordan 5's? You know that puzzy's available to whoever wants to tee it up.I'm quite sure guys her age would've jumped at the opportunity.She probably could've even made a few dollars.Chick was shaped like Alexis Texas...But yeah, she blamed it on being depressed after her boyfriend was shot & killed.That was the reason she had to come stay with her sis.She fell into a dark place & only found joy by hopping on teenage dikks.
Nah shorty just a thot. She most likely smashes anything and anybody.

Highly sexually promiscuous people don’t have filters with who they have sex with

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah shorty just a thot. She most likely smashes anything and anybody.

Highly sexually promiscuous people don’t have filters with who they have sex with
That's a great point...Still something only women can get away with, tho.Let a 38 yr old man burp & they smell some underage puzzy on his breath.His azz is up under the jail, quick.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This is fukked up because had this been a male teacher he'd already be crucified. Child m*lestation is child m*lestation no matter the gender.
it's different though. Society has taught guys that p*ssy doesn't just get offered to you on the regular so when it does get offered, you don't turn it down. Otherwise, you're gonna find your father crying in a dark room wondering how he failed since clearly you're gay.

To a young dude, he thinks he got it like that cuz he can pull older broads. Both parties see the benefit to it in that regard. I'm not saying it's right but it's just not perceived the same way. Turning down p*ssy as a teenager is like turning down a large pie when you're homeless.