Teacher arrested after sex with student: "I can't control myself. I f***ed him and it was good."

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What a waste...:mjcry: that is prime piece of ass... threw away her life on dumbass decisions...
4EF0243D00000578-0-image-m-86_1533751791150.jpg

This thot is SEMI-COLD at best. Too bad she threw her career down the shytter over STUPID decisions. Which gulliable ass nikka is going wife her up?? SMH.

She didn't fukk anyone so why yall calling her a thot....but not the dikk clutching cac thot?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You are trying to equalize a woman fukking 2 men in a train, to a chick that made a beer run. On what planet :mindblown:

You know the cops arrested both of them... Even tho she went on a beer run it's still against the law to provide alcohol to minors, plus she's a teacher that was complicit in this crime as well.... She KNEW better and gave zero fukks about judgement... What more can I say. :ld:

Why you taking this to heart man? :heh:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
knew it was that thottie from Beaufort County when I saw the title :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Hire teachers in their 20's to teach high schoolers brehs:francis:

On the fence about the age of the teachers. When I was in 10th grade my homeroom teacher offered fellatio to the male students in my class. She was in her late 30's. My 11th grade English teacher was approaching her 50's and would hit on some of the boys in our class too. A lot of these teachers try to relive their high school years no matter the age. A lot of college professors do the same thing but its more acceptable because college students are usually of age and older.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
On the fence about the age of the teachers. When I was in 10th grade my homeroom teacher offered fellatio to the male students in my class. She was in her late 30's. My 11th grade English teacher was approaching her 50's and would hit on some of the boys in our class too. A lot of these teachers try to relive their high school years no matter the age. A lot of college professors do the same thing but its more acceptable because college students are usually of age and older.
:whoa: whoa, how you just gloss over this like it wasn't crazy? I need to hear more about this. How a teacher just offer sloppy to the class? Like it was part of the morning announcements or something:heh: