Glamorous Missouri math teacher Hailey Clifton-Carmack admits having sex with student and 'leaving her mark'

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I don't wanna get too crazy but the reality is some of these teen kids are more manly than this older guys

The simple act of getting into a relationship and act all lovey lovey automatically turn off this chicks

But that's a deeper Convo back to the surface level. Ewwe women are the devil

Daps
Reppin
NULL
89610811-13844169-image-m-13_1726166166026.jpg
She’s busted, like most of these teachers.

In this world we live in with sexual freedom these whores don’t care about preying on teens and children. They never really practiced sexual restraint. They’ll be smashing you and end up pregnant by their man you had no clue about a month later.

A lot more people have an attraction towards teenagers than it’s talked about.
Yep.Especially the ladies.I shared a story on here recently about my 38 yr old neighbor getting busted for sleeping with multiple 14-15 yr old boys.The 38 yr old chick lived up the street from me in a house with her sister.She had a 15 yr old nephew who ratted her out.Whenever he'd bring his buddies over to hang out, auntie would just have to throw the box at em.Chick wasn't ugly.She looked more 28 than 38.Blonde with a curvy body.Nephew got tired of all the boys throwing it in his face at school.I knew something was off when I saw her wearing some Jordan 5's one day.Thick white girl in cutoff sweat pant shorts & Jordan 5's? You know that puzzy's available to whoever wants to tee it up.I'm quite sure guys her age would've jumped at the opportunity.She probably could've even made a few dollars.Chick was shaped like Alexis Texas...But yeah, she blamed it on being depressed after her boyfriend was shot & killed.That was the reason she had to come stay with her sis.She fell into a dark place & only found joy by hopping on teenage dikks.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

How did they come to the conclusion that it was power and control? How many of these broads have they interviewed?

I know I don't know enough about how the mind of a pedophile/sexual abuser works. You seem very assured, however :hubie:

I do know that most people with stable jobs, and married - as often is on these cases - aren't blowing up their lives to sleep with children, so "dumb lust" as reason is lacking, considering that's not exactly a rare emotion or feeling :skip:

for what is worth - here's some academic resources:

but again, I'm sure coli brehs are better positioned to speak on the matter :ehh:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:what: what does it matter what you would've done at that age? Teenage boys and girls have raging hormones and are constantly thinking about sex. Grown ass adults shouldn't be fukking underage teens at all.
Shut the fukk up nerd before I bully you
bully-soccer.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Now flip it to 16 year old girl and 26 year old male teacher :skip:
Not the same at all:camby: it’s the fair but not equal argument. Men and women both are afforded different things sometimes in this word and this is one of those times.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not the same at all:camby: it’s the fair but not equal argument. Men and women both are afforded different things sometimes in this word and this is one of those times.

:pachaha:

So a woman can be a creep and prey on teens, but men can't. Gotcha :lolbron:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Some of you need help, unfortunately pedophilia is gradually being tolerated by society :francis:

I got to disagree on this.

Were never you never 16? That is not pedophilia. 16 old are lifting weights, playing football, and wrestling. Some 16 yr old are NBA prospects. You aren't a grown man at that age, but you sure aren't a baby. Maybe if you were sheltered.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I got to disagree on this.

Were never you never 16? That is not pedophilia. 16 old are lifting weights, playing football, and wrestling. Some 16 yr old are NBA prospects. You aren't a grown man at that age, but you sure aren't a baby. Maybe if you were sheltered.
So you're okay with 16 year old teenage boys/girls having sex with adults? :jbhmm:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So you're okay with 16 year old teenage boys/girls having sex with adults? :jbhmm:

I'm indifferent.

16 is the age of consent in most of the world. 16 isn't mentally retarded, they're old enough to decide and understand right from wrong. If that lady in the op wasn't a teacher and the father didn't care, there is no case. If you ask me, I'd just make it 18 everywhere, but that is that really any different from current laws?

I'm sure people thinking messing with an 18 yr old is a pedophile when that simply isn't the case.