Tariq Nasheed piss this dude off sumthin serious!

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Scott doesn't have to claim it. Many Jews don't because they don't want people knowing about it.

Rechsteiner is a dead giveaway. The man is Ashkenazic.. I know Jewish surnames when I see one.
This ain't like back in the day when folks are ashamed to be a gold swindler... :what:
Folks love claiming that shyt these days... :scust:
The man said out his own mouth he ain't a Jew...
His word>>>> Yours...
And stick to the topic Goldberg...
You ain't slick...
Stay out of black folks business...
Beat it... :camby:

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
This ain't like back in the day when folks are ashamed to be a gold swindler... :what:
Folks love claiming that shyt these days... :scust:
The man said out his own mouth he ain't a Jew...
His word>>>> Yours...
And stick to the topic Goldberg...
You ain't slick...
Stay out of black folks business...
Beat it... :camby:
I have several family friends who have legally changed their last names because they didn't want people knowing they're Jewish.

Jewish surnames are extremely easy to spot, especially for those who're Jewish, or those that grew up in predominantly Jewish areas.

Hell, my last name is of Ashkenazic origin. I think I know a little bit about what I'm explaining to you, bud.

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
Typical conservative viewpoints in relation to black

I haven't read through anything but I've seen some of your replies to different topics
That's a pretty vague explanation.. It seems to me like some colorful buzzword used whenever someone's opinion opposes the consensus on a given topic.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I have several family friends who have legally changed their last names because they didn't want people knowing they're Jewish.

Jewish surnames are extremely easy to spot, especially for those who're Jewish, or those that grew up in predominantly Jewish areas.

Hell, my last name is of Ashkenazic origin. I think I know a little bit about what I'm explaining to you, bud.
I'll tell your thieving occupier of land Gilbert Gottfried ass what...
You find me proof that he is I'll take his quote out...
I want no parts of y'all folks...
I'll be back in the morning...

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I really don't care too much about the conflict between these two, but I always kek when Tariq proclaims that Blacks who lean to the right only do so to exploit white supremacist for self gain. I remember when he said that shyt about Thomas Sowell when he announced his retirement from writing columns. If I remember right, he claimed that all Sowell has been doing in his career is articulating white supremacist talking points.

From that point on I knew he was race hustler, before I just suspected it. But painting a man who had spent half a century trying to widen the educational options for back children, bring awareness to empirical data showing the irreversible damage occurring from the mismatching of black students at the college level by white liberals who valued their ego over the future of young black ppl, or presenting evidence-based arguments with actual substance to refute the notion that blacks, on average, lack the intelligence to substantial improve themselves socioeconomically as somehow being uncaring towards the condition of blacks and taking up for racists is what finally did it for me.
aren't you a cac? Shut the hell up fam, stay outta black folks conversations. :mjlol: you have no input on who's legit in our community.

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
I'll tell your thieving occupier of land Gilbert Gottfried ass what...
You find me proof that he is I'll take his quote out...
I want no parts of y'all folks...
I'll be back in the morning...
The proof is in the surname, but clearly that doesn't suffice.

I guess you'll be rocking a quote by an Ashkenazi for the foreseeable future, haha.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Corny. Unbelievably corny. Most suburban nikkas I know are not even this lame.

This the type of dude that played tag outside during lunch in highschool. This is what I think when I hear the term lame, not nikkas in suits or regular suburban nikkas. Just cringeworthy corny dudes like this.

tag..nah you mean dudes who would kick that hackysack :pachaha: