Tariq Nasheed piss this dude off sumthin serious!

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
This is what I struggle with, and honestly I think this is at the root of my skepticism with Tariq. Racism continues to exist because of capitalism. It legitimizes the burdens of capitalism (unequal distributions of income, poverty, unemployment, etc.). All of the inconsistencies that result from a system we are told is the road to prosperity. A system we are told is completely fair, and honest. But it isn't. Race has been repurposed by capitalism by sectioning off people into intrinsically different subgroups that those who defend capitalism can then explain why they benefit, and why others are burdened by it. Race is then blamed as the factor responsible for these unequal distributions rather than the capitalist system, itself. So its difficult for me to see someone like Tariq using race issues in a similar way these employers, politicians, academics and journalists would to make money. All under the guise of black empowerment. He just seems like another leech, to me. A parasite feeding off of a corrupt system that disenfranchises the very people he's claiming he is trying to help.

proudtobe

Pro
Daps
Tariq is a bit extreme with his conspiracy theories. Oh well, you guys love him and he is making more money so he is not going to stop. I don't really see what listening to him has done for people. We all live in the real world and deal with these things every single day! People like him get cheerleaders until its too late then people will be like "Oh I didn't know bro was that crazy"

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
For the same reason everyone else does - to post.

I'm part Black, so whether you like it or not, I'm still tied to Black people
:comeon:...
Your one of them Asher Roth, Seth Rogan, Jerry Springer, Maury Povich ass Jewish dudes...
Mind your business breh...
Your opinion isn't wanted...
no you aren't

@cook

get your people out of here pls
:dead: Wow...
I don't think he ever admitted to it though breh...