Tariq Nasheed piss this dude off sumthin serious!

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
:comeon:...
Your one of them Asher Roth, Seth Rogan, Jerry Springer, Maury Povich ass Jewish dudes...
Mind your business breh...
Your opinion isn't wanted...

:dead: Wow...
I don't think he ever admitted to it though breh...
No, I'm essentially a Drake, with significantly more West African admixture.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I'm essentially a Drake, with significantly more West African admixture.
is-this-meme-racist-full.jpg

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter

GOAT response.:pachaha:
Knuckles Red said:
This is what I struggle with, and honestly I think this is at the root of my skepticism with Tariq. Racism continues to exist because of capitalism. It legitimizes the burdens of capitalism (unequal distributions of income, poverty, unemployment, etc.). All of the inconsistencies that result from a system we are told is the road to prosperity. A system we are told is completely fair, and honest. But it isn't. Race has been repurposed by capitalism by sectioning off people into intrinsically different subgroups that those who defend capitalism can then explain why they benefit, and why others are burdened by it. Race is then blamed as the factor responsible for these unequal distributions rather than the capitalist system, itself. So its difficult for me to see someone like Tariq using race issues in a similar way these employers, politicians, academics and journalists would to make money. All under the guise of black empowerment. He just seems like another leech, to me. A parasite feeding off of a corrupt system that disenfranchises the very people he's claiming he is trying to help.
:snoop:
I hate when I see this rationalization.
It's akin to losing in a royal rumble fight because other people are using weapons and your response is to advocate that the everyone give up their weapons, instead of mastering one for yourself. :francis:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Corny. Unbelievably corny. Most suburban nikkas I know are not even this lame.

This the type of dude that played tag outside during lunch in highschool. This is what I think when I hear the term lame, not nikkas in suits or regular suburban nikkas. Just cringeworthy corny dudes like this.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I really don't care too much about the conflict between these two, but I always kek when Tariq proclaims that Blacks who lean to the right only do so to exploit white supremacist for self gain. I remember when he said that shyt about Thomas Sowell when he announced his retirement from writing columns. If I remember right, he claimed that all Sowell has been doing in his career is articulating white supremacist talking points.

From that point on I knew he was race hustler, before I just suspected it. But painting a man who had spent half a century trying to widen the educational options for back children, bring awareness to empirical data showing the irreversible damage occurring from the mismatching of black students at the college level by white liberals who valued their ego over the future of young black ppl, or presenting evidence-based arguments with actual substance to refute the notion that blacks, on average, lack the intelligence to substantial improve themselves socioeconomically as somehow being uncaring towards the condition of blacks and taking up for racists is what finally did it for me.

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I haven't watched SomeBlackGuy's videos in awhile - agree with him here completely.

He makes some good points:

• Tariq complains about white supremacy and suspected white supremacists yet lives in a wealthy, predominantly white neighborhood.
  • Makes money off of the same white supremacy that he preaches is holding Black people down.
  • Supposedly Pro black yet quick to use white supremacist terms toward Black people who don't agree with him.

You seem to generally side with white talking points. Are you white?