Tariq Nasheed piss this dude off sumthin serious!

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
That's a pretty vague explanation.. It seems to me like some colorful buzzword used whenever someone's opinion opposes the consensus on a given topic.

Conservative viewpoints is a colorful buzzword now?

No worries, you'll slip up and be banned soon enough. I know you're here to troll

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I haven't watched SomeBlackGuy's videos in awhile - agree with him here completely.

He makes some good points:

• Tariq complains about white supremacy and suspected white supremacists yet lives in a wealthy, predominantly white neighborhood.
  • Makes money off of the same white supremacy that he preaches is holding Black people down.
  • Supposedly Pro black yet quick to use white supremacist terms toward Black people who don't agree with him.

He makes good points? Seriously?

Go back to ***** Pol.

2qwk9dw.jpg

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Tariq is a bit extreme with his conspiracy theories. Oh well, you guys love him and he is making more money so he is not going to stop. I don't really see what listening to him has done for people. We all live in the real world and deal with these things every single day! People like him get cheerleaders until its too late then people will be like "Oh I didn't know bro was that crazy"

Do you remember Michael Brown? St. Louis, Ferguson or whatever.

Now watch the video and remember the whole city council is white and remember the major spent less than 3500 and got elected.

Soni gotta disagree with you, alot of this stuff comes to light St the end, tariq takes Gus t. Renegade and Nelly fuller and Dr Francis creswing and makes it straight up and up front.

TBA and tariq all use the same information UT alot of shyt comes to light these white folks make moves to disenfranchise you.

The reality is most of you think k it won't affects you because you got a little money.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
He seems to be one of these negroes who is contrary for the sake of being contrary. One of those Tyler the Creator/xxxtentacion ass nikkas who thinks they're "edgy" for disrespecting their own race. :scust:

I basically shytted on one of his videos with the same line Tariqe used. I tell you this tho, more black people in digital media are truly using this hustle. It' shameful because it shows that money will destroy dignity and everything has a price. :snoop:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched SomeBlackGuy's videos in awhile - agree with him here completely.

• Tariq complains about white supremacy and suspected white supremacists yet lives in a wealthy, predominantly white neighborhood.
  • Makes money off of the same white supremacy that he preaches is holding Black people down.
  • Supposedly Pro black yet quick to use white supremacist terms toward Black people who don't agree with him.
:ehh:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beta males feel so secure around other betas..........Saw this Hotep Jesus dude share this shyt. Those Hoteps are Lost trying to suck Alt-Right dikk. From the top down, trying to get money from other black folks and racist whites for c00ning and providing those folks with "I told you so, these Hotep Nigggg*s agree with us too, we're not wrong, it's the blacks"

fukking Clowns, the whole lot of them.

---

Superstar
Daps
Get this crap out of here, honestly the way the hell out of here. Tariq Nasheed might be extreme sometimes but he has put in the work. :camby:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
He makes good points? Seriously?

Go back to ***** Pol.
Wait, just because he reached a different conclusion than you, he's equivalent to an online community that spends 24/7 arguing that the entire black race is inherently lazy, ugly, stupid, and violent, and that their extermination would better all of mankind?

Am I the only one disgusted by these type of insults? And I always see this sort of aggressive moral sniping from the coli dogma crowd, but never from the opposite. Like its just casually okay on here to charge people who share different opinions on mundane issues as being in cahoots with pure evil individuals that find the idea of genocide a beneficial action. Its one thing to argue that the person you disagree with is wrong, ignorant, or flat out stupid, but all this hyperbolic moral condemnation that goes on the coli serves no purpose, at all, outside of giving the ones who make those claims an inflated sense of moral superiority over others.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

None of these are good points. Why are so many nikkas on the coli stupid c00ns. In fact. Negged