Tariq Nasheed piss this dude off sumthin serious!

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I really don't care too much about the conflict between these two, but I always kek when Tariq proclaims that Blacks who lean to the right only do so to exploit white supremacist for self gain. I remember when he said that shyt about Thomas Sowell when he announced his retirement from writing columns. If I remember right, he claimed that all Sowell has been doing in his career is articulating white supremacist talking points.

From that point on I knew he was race hustler, before I just suspected it. But painting a man who had spent half a century trying to widen the educational options for back children, bring awareness to empirical data showing the irreversible damage occurring from the mismatching of black students at the college level by white liberals who valued their ego over the future of young black ppl, or presenting evidence-based arguments with actual substance to refute the notion that blacks, on average, lack the intelligence to substantial improve themselves socioeconomically as somehow being uncaring towards the condition of blacks and taking up for racists is what finally did it for me.
:umad:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I also wanted to speak on what's going on in Kentucky

Hold on lemme find it

*scrolls for 10 minutes*

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Race hustler is a Cac term. I never even heard David Duke or anyone associated with him called that term. Only black people who talk about racial issues.

So Jessie Jackson & Al sharpton were never called out by folk (black) for race hustling for years!?!! Maybe you too young to remember, lol.