Tariq Nasheed is officially c00npromised come play respects to the off code brotha

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
1. Tariq is a grifter
2. Here's what Roland, a brother who was on the front row and has deep ties with the NABJ, said following the Q/A

At some point y'all gotta stop viewing shyt through the lens of emotion. We saw this same shyt play out following Trump's debate with Biden, folk on here were acting like Biden killed it for no reason other than how they feel about Trump.

When will you extract the lessons from any of this.

:francis:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Nah you got it. We should have the NABJ bring Trump on every year.

This will surely elevate their status as an organization in the eyes of the public and weaken Trump as a Presidential candidate.

Just look at the great job they did the first time they had him on. They sure did teach him a lesson and set him straight.

I look forward to the next President cycle where they bring on the new Trump. They're sure to do a bang up job on that one.

Goddamn y'all some dumb MFS :mjlol:
they're embarrassed because the ridiculousness of "blanket blackness" got called out by an outsider. And they feel stupid

i was around other older black folks when this was on, and they were all like :manny: "he has a point"

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Tariqs 5 funky hoes must still be sleeping. But just wait, they'll wake up, see this thread and come swooping down with their capes on to defend their daddy like the Avengers fighting Thanos.

:mjgrin:

One of Tariqs most loyal hoes has finally awaken and she's in this thread spraying mace and swinging her switch blade in all directions to defend her daddy.

You go girl. :mjgrin:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Are you this angry and erratic in real life? Are you ok? You shill Roland Martin heavy on this board. Why don't you watch this two hour video of him pretty much saying what I did in the post you quoted:

Did you even watch the NABJ event yourself? I somehow don't think you did. That's why my comment was met with typical insults and nothing from the event debunking what I said. Because you can't post anything from that shyt show, it was damn near a Boondocks skit.

But it's not personal. I don't think anyone talking shyt actually watched the event and are just on some brainless drone mode right now.

FTR: I take Tariq's political commentary as seriously as I take Stephen Colbert's Daily Show character and think that in a proper world a person like him would have been a regular on the Daily Show himself. His shyt is for shyts and giggles, I do agree that the NABJ looked stupid as hell out there platforming Trump and that he pretty much ran them over. And it was very easy work for him too.

Trumps own campaign don't even agree with this but your happy ass got your cape on. The fukk :russ:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Trumps own campaign don't even agree with this but your happy ass got your cape on. The fukk :russ:
Yeah you got it bruh. The NABJ looked like consummate professionals and really put a hit on Trump's rep. I'm sure there are thousands of people out there right now who are no longer supporting Trump after watching the show. I completely misread the situation, the NABJ owned Trump here. How will he ever recover from this black eye those folks at the NABJ put on him? They asked all the hard questions and really shined a new light on Trump's persona.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
they aint doing a damn thing besides gossiping about him like some hoes :russ:
They're pushing back by creating threads on thecoli and further driving his engagement numbers by linking to his twitter posts effectively debunking his nonsensical claims to his audience and slowly but surely eroding his fanbase who are largely found on thecoli