Tariq Nasheed is officially c00npromised come play respects to the off code brotha

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I think this is the most authentic take we're going to hear from him on the matter. The raw emotion he felt in post which is that Trump straight up embarrassed the NABJ, the sister next to him said "he embarrassed US", and while there's many ways to read into that, I'll leave it up to your interpretation.

The 1/3 of the journalists worked for FOX, we'll ignore her for sake of argument, the other 2 were more serious in trying to nail him down but he's simply too evasive and they were too unprepared to deal with someone like him. When he would interrupt them, they would fall back and let him cook but he didn't pay them the same courtesy. Optics matter here and what it looked like a man making light work of 3 journalists.

This doesn't help the narrative that he's afraid to debate Kamala.

:francis:

black pasivity?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'm always here to say i told you so. c00nAnon is a cult

i asked many of his followers what side of history they want to be on

Tariq has been getting passes like they were on sale for years distracting his muppet audience with hairline jokes while stealing their money outright.

shyt is cringe and embarrassing to watch. glad he finally stopped bussy footing and came out the maga closet.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Trump's polling at 0% of the Black vote in some areas..his appeal is overblown and pure propaganda.
The likes of Tariq and Kodak, Sexy Red etc will be the fee Black votes he gets.
The people claiming to support trump don’t actually vote

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Do you expect anything more from grifters? There's too many Tariq's in the community. Nothing genuine about black unity or revolution.