Tariq Nasheed is officially c00npromised come play respects to the off code brotha

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Nah you got it. We should have the NABJ bring Trump on every year.

This will surely elevate their status as an organization in the eyes of the public and weaken Trump as a Presidential candidate.

Just look at the great job they did the first time they had him on. They sure did teach him a lesson and set him straight.

I look forward to the next President cycle where they bring on the new Trump. They're sure to do a bang up job on that one.

Goddamn y'all some dumb MFS :mjlol:
Although I’m not American, I think this was good.

Having cooked him, other future candidates will come correct and know they need to be up to standard to get black professional vote.

At least that’s what it seemed to me:hubie:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah you got it bruh. The NABJ looked like consummate professionals and really put a hit on Trump's rep. I'm sure there are thousands of people out there right now who are no longer supporting Trump after watching the show. I completely misread the situation, the NABJ owned Trump here. How will he ever recover from this black eye those folks at the NABJ put on him? They asked all the hard questions and really shined a new light on Trump's persona.
Have you ever seen a tough interview? If it was a cac asking those hard hitting questions, you'd just call it good journalism.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Have you ever seen a tough interview? If it was a cac asking those hard hitting questions, you'd just call it good journalism.
Breh I told you that you got it 100% correct. I completely misread the entire situation and misinterpreted who these people are, what they represent and what they were trying to accomplish.

All the flowchart tropes you're speaking in are absolutely correct. This interview did its intended job. They cooked Trump, asked all the tough questions, didn't let him get away with his lies and fact checked him on the spot. I never seen Trump look so flustered in my life and I'm sure he's lost a ton of support over this interview. Great job NABJ!

The next politician better come correct cuz the NABJ will be on their ass :ufdup:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh I told you that you got it 100% correct. All the flowchart tropes you're speaking in are absolutely correct. This interview did its intended job. They cooked Trump, asked all the tough questions, didn't let him get away with his lies and fact checked him on the spot. I never seen Trump look so flustered in my life and I'm sure he's lost a ton of support over this interview. Great job NABJ!
I see why you follow Tariq, start acting like a 5th grader when someone calls you out. :russ:

angry-hungry.gif

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I see why you follow Tariq, start acting like a 5th grader when someone calls you out. :russ:

angry-hungry.gif
I don't even know what you're talking about and what the point of this post even is. I'm agreeing with you breh. You helped me see the light. Trump's administration even admitted he got cooked. I mean just look at all the new and enlightening points made in the interview you brought up in your posts. He was so thoroughly skewed on the bbq you don't even have any to post to post those.:ohhh:

Last edited: