Tariq Nasheed is officially c00npromised come play respects to the off code brotha

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Are you this angry and erratic in real life? Are you ok? You shill Roland Martin heavy on this board. Why don't you watch this two hour video of him pretty much saying what I did in the post you quoted:

Did you even watch the NABJ event yourself? I somehow don't think you did. That's why my comment was met with typical insults and nothing from the event debunking what I said. Because you can't post anything from that shyt show, it was damn near a Boondocks skit.

But it's not personal. I don't think anyone talking shyt actually watched the event and are just on some brainless drone mode right now.

I call Roland a shill on this board because his antics are over done sometimes but he's right on the issues 80% of times. Tariq is an idiot grifter that is leading his idiot fan base off of the cliff.

You diverted attention away from Tariq claiming Trump cooked them to emphasizing that the event was chaotic as a whole those are two different points.

Trump didn't cook shyt he was chaotic. Tariq is an agent for suggesting thatTrump won.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I call Roland a shill on this board because his antics are over done sometimes but he's right on the issues 80% of times. Tariq is an idiot grifter that is leading his idiot fan base off of the cliff.
Point being Roland Martin is a person you claim to be a Democratic shill but is echoing Tariq's sentiments that the NABJ looked foolish. And he was on the NABJ board.

Not everyone has some weird ass angle when they post and are just stating what they see. I doubt anyone here commenting actually watched the event beyond the clips. And even the clips were cringe and the commentary around it makes the NABJ look like a bunch of helpless and weak individuals.

That's why most of the commentary is just Tariq bashing and not points made or ways the NABJ actually hurt Trump. There was no real points made, there were no facts being checked, Trump said what he wanted, when he wanted how he wanted and dictated/dominated the entire show. Made the NABJ look like some light work.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Point being Roland Martin is a person you claim to be a Democratic shill but is echoing Tariq's sentiments that the NABJ looked foolish. And he was on the NABJ board.

Not everyone has some weird ass angle when they post and are just stating what they see. I doubt anyone here commenting actually watched the event beyond the clips. And even the clips were cringe and the commentary around it makes the NABJ look like a bunch of helpless and weak individuals.

That's why most of the commentary is just Tariq bashing and not points made or ways the NABJ actually hurt Trump.

Tariq emphasized that Trump won the debate not that the NABJ was chaotic overall. Stop the dumbass slight of hand

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Tariq emphasized that Trump won the debate not that the NABJ was chaotic overall. Stop the dumbass slight of hand
It's no slight of hand, making the NABJ look chaotic is a win. Are you arguing the contrary? You're saying the NABJ came out this the victor while looking chaotic?

So we should look at the NABJ as a chaotic organization right now? You don't even know what you're trying to say.

I know what I'm saying. And being made to look chaotic is not anywhere near winning a debate. That's an L.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'm really not sure what y'all are looking at when you watch these things. The whole event was a shyt show. All parties involved looked foolish. This is fine for Trump because that's his brand. Its not ok for the NABJ because I'm pretty sure that foolishness that happened is not how they want to be seen.

I'm actually convinced that most people commenting didn't even watch the event. Because there's no way you can watch that shyt and come away with thinking otherwise.

I watched the event live as it was happening. I even waited during the delay (which actually happened due to trump's team team quibbling about having a fact checker on stage).

I thought the interviewers did a good job following up to make sure he answered the actual questions instead letting him meander off onto a tangent. Was it confrontational at times? Sure, but nothing out of the ordinary of what you were expect to see from a typical tough interview that didn't have softball questions.

In any case, this is a deflection from the topic at hand so I'll just leave it at that

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I watched the event live as it was happening. I even waited during the delay (which actually happened due to trump's team team quibbling about having a fact checker on stage).

I thought the interviewers did a good job following up to make sure he answered the actual questions instead letting him meander off onto a tangent. Was it confrontational at times? Sure, but nothing out of the ordinary of what you were expect to see from a typical tough interview that didn't have softball questions.

In any case, this is a deflection from the topic at hand so I'll just leave it at that
You're right that we learned after the fact through other sources that it was due to Trump's team quibbling about a fact checker.

Watching it live however, Trump made it very clear that the reason for the lateness was due to the NABJ's ineptitude and absolutely nobody checked him on that. So if you don't follow up on that on your own, people leave watching the event thinking they couldn't even get their shyt together for an interview with the top Republican Presidential candidate.

That's an L. And that's just the opening talking point and he already got them looking like some goofies.

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
@UpNext is really trying y'all :mjlol:
Nah you got it. We should have the NABJ bring Trump on every year.

This will surely elevate their status as an organization in the eyes of the public and weaken Trump as a Presidential candidate.

Just look at the great job they did the first time they had him on. They sure did teach him a lesson and set him straight.

I look forward to the next President cycle where they bring on the new Trump. They're sure to do a bang up job on that one.

Goddamn y'all some dumb MFS :mjlol:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Caught his broadcast last night and straight had to turn that bulls*** off lmao. It's overly apparent dude is being paid by the GOP or some third-party. Breh said it would be easier for FBA to get tangibles under Trump :dahell: and him + his team would walk away with something for his lineage if he had a meeting with him

He's been using his influence riding for the Republicans for years now, but this whole strategy of getting the DNC to crash & burn to take FBA needs seriously isn't remotely feasible with another Trump administration with him planning to flip the script appointing more conservative Supreme Court judges. Straight up, this is chaos agent talk :dead: