Tariq Nasheed is officially c00npromised come play respects to the off code brotha

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
On one hand hating on Kamala is consistent behavior from Tariq. In his eyes she's a bedwench tether. The sus ass inconsistency is him not having any of that energy for Trump or republicans
Dude talks about white supremacist all day while somehow ignoring the moves of the most visible white supremacist
At least now that "bu bu but he delivers products to his followers" excuse for him being a grifter can be :camby:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
at this point any nikka
the Coli crown daddy
is a zenith level fukk nikka.
dude been a agent.
UKVu0t8.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm really not sure what y'all are looking at when you watch these things. The whole event was a shyt show. All parties involved looked foolish. This is fine for Trump because that's his brand. Its not ok for the NABJ because I'm pretty sure that foolishness that happened is not how they want to be seen.

I'm actually convinced that most people commenting didn't even watch the event. Because there's no way you can watch that shyt and come away with thinking otherwise.

Shut your bytch ass up and address your daddy Tariq currying favor with MAGA cacs.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Shut your bytch ass up and address your daddy Tariq currying favor with MAGA cacs.
Are you this angry and erratic in real life? Are you ok? You shill Roland Martin heavy on this board. Why don't you watch this two hour video of him pretty much saying what I did in the post you quoted:

Did you even watch the NABJ event yourself? I somehow don't think you did. That's why my comment was met with typical insults and nothing from the event debunking what I said. Because you can't post anything from that shyt show, it was damn near a Boondocks skit.

But it's not personal. I don't think anyone talking shyt actually watched the event and are just on some brainless drone mode right now.

FTR: I take Tariq's political commentary as seriously as I take Stephen Colbert's Daily Show character and think that in a proper world a person like him would have been a regular on the Daily Show himself. His shyt is for shyts and giggles, I do agree that the NABJ looked stupid as hell out there platforming Trump and that he pretty much ran them over. And it was very easy work for him too.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I'm really not sure what y'all are looking at when you watch these things. The whole event was a shyt show. All parties involved looked foolish. This is fine for Trump because that's his brand. Its not ok for the NABJ because I'm pretty sure that foolishness that happened is not how they want to be seen.

I'm actually convinced that most people commenting didn't even watch the event. Because there's no way you can watch that shyt and come away with thinking otherwise.
Trying to spin this into a positive for him :mjlol:
No nikka it ain't