Survivor brehs where are you guys?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Tony along with David and Rob Bentele are the 3 Survivor GOATs. Can't be argued at this point. :manny:
david-genat.jpg
ZAS7_Rob_Bentele.jpg

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, I felt some type of way about how Ben was treating Jeremy. He seems like a proud redneck and was on some :mjpls: shyt.
And Sara finally realizing sexism exists wasn't as profound as they pretended. I was very happy she didn't win based off that, I was legit worried. :lupe:
It was definietly racism. He didn't treat any other contestant like that. Even his treatment of Adam wasn't as bad.

Who is the better player Rob or Tony? I like Tony's style better he is more free wheeling and adaptable. all rob has is the buddy system which I don't understand how it works I would tell him to kick rocks on that shyt if I played with him.
Its Tony and its even remotely close. Rob isn't as good of a strategist or manipulator. Rob can only play from a power position. Once he loses its over for him. He isn't as adaptable as Tony. The only players in Tony's league as a player are David Genat and Rob Bentele.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Great Season Finale. I kind of hate the reunion shows, so I really enjoyed how they did this (but we could have at least spent 10 minutes talking to the finalists).
Tony entered GOAT status, Sarah had me nervous for a second.
All in all, pretty great season. Matter of fact I think I like a lot of the changes they made.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Do I need to watch all the seasons to understand the newest one?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
watch this season from start to finish

even followed the fandom

Tony is the goat. is there any doubt?

old schoolers aren't touching him

Michele is one fine pawg. after 39 days in the heat with minimum nutrient and she still look good. especially for a 30 year old white gal.

Natalie needs to take her talents to MTV's The Challenge. She would dominate all those other women :banderas:
edit: and yeah, Sandra is pretty overrated. Michele basically plays her game while being better at challenges.