Survivor brehs where are you guys?

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Cody aka Livin' was my niqqa. lol @ Jesse the gang banging reaearcher. He did Cody fukkin' dirty, I wasn't feeling him after that.
Yea that was cold blooded.. had me looking like :why::whoo::gucci:…once he pulled that move off he was the clear winner but if he did keep Cody on and could’ve made it to the final 3. Or if they got rid of Cassidy instead of the other girl he would’ve been good

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Anyone see last season with that crazy dude Q? Hilarious.
That big nosed Lebanese chic did Charlie fukkin' dirty.
Q should’ve used his idol
shyt all of them should’ve used it :damn:!!!

Yeah Maria was vindictive she didn’t like when he denied the letters to her kids :dead:
I think if Tiff uses hers she probably wins. That was a fine black women there.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Q should’ve used his idol
shyt all of them should’ve used it :damn:!!!

Yeah Maria was vindictive she didn’t like when he denied the letters to her kids :dead:
I think if Tiff uses hers she probably wins. That was a fine black women there.
Yeah, was rooting for Tiff hardbody. lol at everyone with an idol thinking they were safe. I was praying someone used it to spice things up. When she found out Q snitched about her idol she laid into him heavy, it was great. Good season. I like the chic who won but I think Charlie played a better game.

What about that crazy nerdy chic who couldn't eat anything's tantrum? Also, very funny. lol

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Anyone see last season with that crazy dude Q? Hilarious.
That big nosed Lebanese chic did Charlie fukkin' dirty.
Haven't rooted for someone as much as I did for Q since the firefighter breh Jeremy. There were times when Q seemed like a good player and other times where it was wtf status. I still rocked with him because he was entertaining. I can't really remember the last winner I super happy about.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Haven't rooted for someone as much as I did for Q since the firefighter breh Jeremy. There were times when Q seemed like a good player and other times where it was wtf status. I still rocked with him because he was entertaining. I can't really remember the last winner I super happy about.
I wanted to root for him but he was too much of a clown with that mob boss shyt. I switched to Tiffany by like the 3rd episode.
That football coach Tim had no charisma he had no shot at winning.