Survivor brehs where are you guys?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

that'll give you a quick history lesson on the Season 40 contestants.

Nah don't watch that. Let him watch all the seasons from the beginning to understand how the game progressed. The game is so different now from how it was just 12 years ago.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
He is a very nice player but tony played against all winners i think much more insane and tough to win and dominate
People like to compare Tony to Russell. But I think the better comparison is David. Those two come up with strategies that are so out of the box and are both so ruthless while still being likable. I might give the slightest of edges to David, buts its really really close.

I suggest anyone who is a Survivor fan to watch both of David's seasons. Championships vs Contenders 2 and Allstars.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
People like to compare Tony to Russell. But I think the better comparison is David. Those two come up with strategies that are so out of the box and are both so ruthless while still being likable. I might give the slightest of edges to David, buts its really really close.

I suggest anyone who is a Survivor fan to watch both of David's seasons. Championships vs Contenders 2 and Allstars.

Which survivor is this?
Which is better Survivor SA or Survivor AU?
I doubt I have the time to watch both

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Oh, how do we watch it?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Which survivor is this?
Which is better Survivor SA or Survivor AU?
I doubt I have the time to watch both
Survivor AU.

Oh, how do we watch it?

The thumbnails spoil shyt. So be careful.
Contenders vs Championships. (season 6)

https://www.dailymotion.com/Vidio10/videos

This channel has all the episodes of season 6. They divided the episodes into part 1 and part 2.

The first episode
part 1

part 2

All-stars (season 7)
Episode 1

part 1

part2

The rest of the episodes for Allstars

https://www.dailymotion.com/provid30/videos

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
watch this season from start to finish

even followed the fandom

Tony is the goat. is there any doubt?

old schoolers aren't touching him

Michele is one fine pawg. after 39 days in the heat with minimum nutrient and she still look good. especially for a 30 year old white gal.

Natalie needs to take her talents to MTV's The Challenge. She would dominate all those other women :banderas:
edit: and yeah, Sandra is pretty overrated. Michele basically plays her game while being better at challenges.

y'all I just finished watching the 40th season

big fan of Tony :wow: glad my guy came out with the win. His game was cutthroat while being likable. Him having the spy nest was some fukkkery :pachaha: when he won the fire challenge I knew it was over:blessed:

and Michelle was looking :takedat: all season plus she played well and came clutch during the last challenges

I liked a bunch of the other players too, wish Rob would’ve lasted longer and Ethan overcoming the log shyt was :to:

That being said, what are some of the best seasons to watch?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

big fan of Tony :wow: glad my guy came out with the win. His game was cutthroat while being likable. Him having the spy nest was some fukkkery :pachaha: when he won the fire challenge I knew it was over:blessed:

and Michelle was looking :takedat: all season plus she played well and came clutch during the last challenges

I liked a bunch of the other players too, wish Rob would’ve lasted longer and Ethan overcoming the log shyt was :to::

Tony just had one of greatest seasons ever. It's so hard to play that type of game and have everyone still like you at the end. The new survivor GOAT.

A few of my favorite seasons:
Survivor: Heroes vs Villains - Season 20
Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites - Season 13 (highlight Young Parvati and Amanda :takedat:)
Survivor Borneo: Season 1 (The show was so much different back then, its almost like watching a documentary).
Survivor Amazon: Season 6 (I'm not sure how this holds up but Rob Cesternino was my favorite player for a long time).

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Tony just had one of greatest seasons ever. It's so hard to play that type of game and have everyone still like you at the end. The new survivor GOAT.

A few of my favorite seasons:
Survivor: Heroes vs Villains - Season 20
Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites - Season 13 (highlight Young Parvati and Amanda :takedat:)
Survivor Borneo: Season 1 (The show was so much different back then, its almost like watching a documentary).
Survivor Amazon: Season 6 (I'm not sure how this holds up but Rob Cesternino was my favorite player for a long time).

:salute: Def checking out season 20, the premise sounds good

and young Parv :whew:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Heroes vs Villains is probably the GOAT season in terms of iconic cast, the most polarizing villain in show history, one of the greatest feuds ever (Boston Rob vs Russell Hantz), iconic moments, and just all around right place right time fukkery -- especially pre-merge.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

I liked a bunch of the other players too, wish Rob would’ve lasted longer and Ethan overcoming the log shyt was :to:

If you can't watch them all. These are my favs

1. Survivor Cagayan
2. Second Chances
3. Cook Islands
4. Micronesia
5. Heroes Vs Villians
6. Phillpines.
7. Blood vs Water
8. David vs Goliath

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Honestly man I don't know why you would want to watch the all-star seasons first. You're spoiling yourself.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

season delivered :wow:

Russell taking rob out the paint :wow:

I get why he didn’t win, but from an objective point, he played the game the best

if anything Parv should’ve won as she had good strategy and was good at the challenges, unlike Sandra

Just something about Parv:whew:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
season delivered :wow:

Russell taking rob out the paint :wow:

I get why he didn’t win, but from an objective point, he played the game the best

if anything Parv should’ve won as she had good strategy and was good at the challenges, unlike Sandra

Just something about Parv:whew:

Lol. I think this is how most people felt when we watched this season.
It was like Russell should've won (but I get why he didn't) or at least give it to Parvati who also played a good game.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Lol. I think this is how most people felt when we watched this season.
It was like Russell should've won (but I get why he didn't) or at least give it to Parvati who also played a good game.

yeah Russell was a bit too in your face even during the FTC instead of pleading his case

Sandra barely did anything but :francis:

I decided to jump to survivor caguya. Two episodes in and :obama:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
yeah Russell was a bit too in your face even during the FTC instead of pleading his case

Sandra barely did anything but :francis:

I decided to jump to survivor caguya. Two episodes in and :obama:

Cagayan is another great season.
Tony the GOAT
Several Black People (including Cliff Robinson)
Morgan and those tig ole bitties
Great season theme and good casting