Survivor brehs where are you guys?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was just happy Sara and Ben didn't win. They are two of the worst cast members to ever appear on this show.

Yeah, I felt some type of way about how Ben was treating Jeremy. He seems like a proud redneck and was on some :mjpls: shyt.
And Sara finally realizing sexism exists wasn't as profound as they pretended. I was very happy she didn't win based off that, I was legit worried. :lupe:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Tony & Sarah were the Jordan & Pippen of this season, even bum ass Ben became their Rodman :wow:

Natalie and Michelle both hit the :francis::leostare: when Tony pulled it out :mjlol:Giving Cops R Us that emotional send off was the worst decision Natalie could've made. Even I started to get a little teary eyed when Tony broke down :mjcry::wow:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Tony & Sarah were the Jordan & Pippen of this season, even bum ass Ben became their Rodman :wow:

Natalie and Michelle both hit the :francis::leostare: when Tony pulled it out :mjlol:Giving Cops R Us that emotional send off was the worst decision Natalie could've made. Even I started to get a little teary eyed when Tony broke down :mjcry::wow:
Word, when he won the fire making challenge it was over. Yo, Michelle and Nat were coaching hard from the sidelines. :mjlol:
The guy who won the previous Edge of Extinction season put himself in the fire making challenge and won. That was Nat's only path to victory and she chickened out. :snoop:
What do we think of Nat, smash or pass?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Word, when he won the fire making challenge it was over. Yo, Michelle and Nat were coaching hard from the sidelines. :mjlol:
The guy who won the previous Edge of Extinction season put himself in the fire making challenge and won. That was Nat's only path to victory and she chickened out. :snoop:
What do we think of Nat, smash or pass?
Boston Rob dropped a gem at FTC -- "I told Natalie she'd get my vote if she played a perfect game, and she almost did. You should've got rid of this guy *holds up Tony vote*" :ohlawd:

Probably a smash for Nat. She's built a little awkwardly since she does cross fit, but I'm sure with her hair done and in a tight dress she definitely looks good

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah, I felt some type of way about how Ben was treating Jeremy. He seems like a proud redneck and was on some :mjpls: shyt.
And Sara finally realizing sexism exists wasn't as profound as they pretended. I was very happy she didn't win based off that, I was legit worried. :lupe:
That move by Sara was so blatantly planned by her and came off as disingenuous as hell. She just saw a way to try and counteract the perception that Tony was running things by using sexism as the culprit.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Boston Rob dropped a gem at FTC -- "I told Natalie she'd get my vote if she played a perfect game, and she almost did. You should've got rid of this guy *holds up Tony vote*" :ohlawd:

Probably a smash for Nat. She's built a little awkwardly since she does cross fit, but I'm sure with her hair done and in a tight dress she definitely looks good
I agree about Nat at the winner reveal she was looking right but not better than Michelle. :shaq:
Who is the better player Rob or Tony? I like Tony's style better he is more free wheeling and adaptable. all rob has is the buddy system which I don't understand how it works I would tell him to kick rocks on that shyt if I played with him.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That move by Sara was so blatantly planned by her and came off as disingenuous as hell. She just saw a way to try and counteract the perception that Tony was running things by using sexism as the culprit.
Hmm . . . you know I didn't peep that it was a choreographed speech like that but I think you are right in hindsight.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tony def deserved the win. I would've felt a way if someone who got voted off won the season. Natalie basically secured herself a final spot and nothing else. Taking out Tony would've been the thing on her resume that got her the money. Sarah was an incredibly dumb player. And fukk Ben truly - dude had it out for Jeremy the whole time just to simp out for Sarah under the guise of it being a good person FOH.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hmm . . . you know I didn't peep that it was a choreographed speech like that but I think you are right in hindsight.
I got the feeling that she started working on that right after Natalie told them all that Tony was seen as the person in control of everything.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Tony def deserved the win. I would've felt a way if someone who got voted off won the season. Natalie basically secured herself a final spot and nothing else. Taking out Tony would've been the thing on her resume that got her the money. Sarah was an incredibly dumb player. And fukk Ben truly - dude had it out for Jeremy the whole time just to simp out for Sarah under the guise of it being a good person FOH.
I don't get why she and Michelle didn't vote for Sara instead of Denise at the tribal where the 3 Immunity Idols were played.

That would have made those two have to face off in a fire challenge and could have sent Sara home earlier while also showing Denise that she was at the bottom of the Final 4 alliance and brought her over to vote with Nat and Michelle to pick off Ben and Tony at the next two tribals.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I agree about Nat at the winner reveal she was looking right but not better than Michelle. :shaq:
Who is the better player Rob or Tony? I like Tony's style better he is more free wheeling and adaptable. all rob has is the buddy system which I don't understand how it works I would tell him to kick rocks on that shyt if I played with him.
Robs game boils down to a dictatorship. Even if there's one rogue person like you telling him kick rocks, he knows how to persuade the crowd into believing you're a cancer that needs to go. Combine that with his versatility in physical + puzzle challenges and he's dangerous.

His game is good but Tony's is both more entertaining and has more range. Tony's basically Russell Hantz with charisma and charm, and that's damn near the perfect player. He makes you feel good when he gets you instead of like a piece of meat the way Russell did :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Robs game boils down to a dictatorship. Even if there's one rogue person like you telling him kick rocks, he knows how to persuade the crowd into believing you're a cancer that needs to go. Combine that with his versatility in physical + puzzle challenges and he's dangerous.

His game is good but Tony's is both more entertaining and has more range. Tony's basically Russell Hantz with charisma and charm, and that's damn near the perfect player. He makes you feel good when he gets you instead of like a piece of meat the way Russell did :mjlol:
Yeah, when Rob won that was the most boring season of Survivor ever.
Russell is legendary but yeah, he just was too pompous about it and no one would vote for him in the end, good point. What about Russell's nephew wanting to beat up that Black dude fronting like he was in the FBI or whatever? Hilarious. :russ: