Survivor brehs where are you guys?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Cagayan is another great season.
Tony the GOAT
Several Black People (including Cliff Robinson)
Morgan and those tig ole bitties
Great season theme and good casting

when I saw Cliff :ooh:

Morgan just had them things bouncing:whew: I need her on my screen more

Tony’s fukkkery is just :pachaha:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
People like to compare Tony to Russell. But I think the better comparison is David. Those two come up with strategies that are so out of the box and are both so ruthless while still being likable. I might give the slightest of edges to David, buts its really really close.

I suggest anyone who is a Survivor fan to watch both of David's seasons. Championships vs Contenders 2 and Allstars.

I checked out Survivor AU :whew:

The 2017 season (Luke’s first season, imo second best Australian player but I can see it being debatable) was incredible, one of the best I’ve seen

The two David seasons were good too, He’s a damn near flawless player. Definitely the Australian GOAT and real close to Tony

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh who is that? I only seen half of the premier so far. The Black pastor chic is not it. lol

survivor-41-cast-photos-Liana-Wallace.jpg

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
There was a white bytch from years ago BIG ASS BOOTY I THINK SHE ALWAYS WORR A YELLOW OR BROWN BIKINI BOTTOM

MARRIED TOO I THINK

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol what's her story?
Went to elementary and middle school with her. Shes jamaican/italian. Was always a shyt disturber lol. In the 7th grade we got arrested for breaking and entering cuz we ran up in our school on a sunday :mjlol:

Cops sent the dogs after her. :mjlol:

She went to some theological school in michigan and haven't seen her since. Last I heard she was living in LA.