I watch REAL survivor

71nFDXAnt8L._RI_.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah it’s been pretty solid

:pachaha: I’m a fan of this random white guy who lived in Hawaii with the ass tat :dame:

Edit: really like James the breh from Philly I believe
Oh yeah the guy with Livin' tatted on his butt is hilarious. I like how he planted the, "don't trust sales people" idea into people's heads while he's an Elevator Salesman. lol

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah the guy with Livin' tatted on his butt is hilarious. I like how he planted the, "don't trust sales people" idea into people's heads while he's an Elevator Salesman. lol

Did you watch last night’s episode?

He showed that he’s much more than comic relief and showed his negotiating / athletic skills

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Been watching since it was on Netflix this year .. I never watched the show live but the few seasons I’ve seen now had me :mjlol: :mjgrin: the whole time watching .. i just finished up the last season 43, .. any of y’all finish the season?

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Gabler okee doked that Asian guy who swore he was going to win. lol
Gabler became the MVP just for the unintentional funny shyt he was doing and schemed his way to a mil.. I was going for James, Cody or Jesse to win it tho.. the Asian guy was crying the whole time but he got better at the end …and didn’t get any votes :mjgrin:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gabler became the MVP just for the unintentional funny shyt he was doing and schemed his way to a mil.. I was going for James, Cody or Jesse to win it tho.. the Asian guy was crying the whole time but he got better at the end …and didn’t get any votes :mjgrin:
Cody aka Livin' was my niqqa. lol @ Jesse the gang banging reaearcher. He did Cody fukkin' dirty, I wasn't feeling him after that.