Survivor brehs where are you guys?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Tony or Sarah is winning this game. Jeremy has an outside shot, but his target is too big. No one wants to take him to the end. I think he might be gone in the up coming episode. Unless Tony again gets targeted by the others and needs to use him as a number.
In a long shot scenario he needs to get to last 5 and win immunity from then on but man why is he so fukking weak in challenges? brehs a fireman......da fukk! he was like the first one to lose yesterday.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
In defense of Parvati and Boston Rob, they're seen as such threats now its hard for them to play.
Going forward, if Tony plays again he's going to have the same issues.
But I agree Tony is definitely making a run for GOAT right now.
I'm not just talking about this season. In Parvati's first season she did nothing but flirt with Ozzy and Nate. In the season she won Cirie was the driving force and would have won if production didn't screw her over with the final 2 twist. In HvV Russell Hantz was the player calling the shots.

Rob is even Worse. He didn't make it to the jury his first time. Made it to the final 2 his second time after he took out all the threats and still lost. 3rd time Russell dominated him. Again he didn't make it to the jury. He won on his 4th try with a cast of new players who never even seen the show.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I'm trying to figure out why Natalie give Tyson an idol and not Jeremy? Jeremy is her really close friend in real life. That's so weird to me. Jeremy had no one this season.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to figure out why Natalie give Tyson an idol and not Jeremy? Jeremy is her really close friend in real life. That's so weird to me. Jeremy had no one this season.

I was wondering that too.
They must've created a bound out there on that island.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Nick lost this game when he decided to vote Jeremy out. There was no end game for him at that point other than win every immunity going forward.
Terrible decision.
One of the dumbest moves of the season. So glad they voted his dumbass out right after. Same shyt Kim did too. Turned on Jeremy instead of trying to break up the obvious trio in Ben, Tony and Sarah. This season exposed a lot of these so-called great players.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Nick lost this game when he decided to vote Jeremy out. There was no end game for him at that point other than win every immunity going forward.
Terrible decision.
One of the dumbest moves in Survivor history. If he gets rid of Ben the game gets flipped upside down. Nick, Jeremy, and Michelle would easily be able to rope in Denise and have the numbers vs Tony/Sarah.

Even in a week where Tony doesn't directly get someone voted out he wins MVP because of Nick's stupidity and another successful spy nest mission :wow:

Daps
One of the dumbest moves in Survivor history. If he gets rid of Ben the game gets flipped upside down. Nick, Jeremy, and Michelle would easily be able to rope in Denise and have the numbers vs Tony/Sarah.

Even in a week where Tony doesn't directly get someone voted out he wins MVP because of Nick's stupidity and another successful spy nest mission :wow:
Tony the goat now , that fire challenge was amazing