Survivor brehs where are you guys?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Really solid season so far.
But to be completely honest, when you have a winners season these aren't necessarily the people you envision making it to this point.
Last ep was so dope. The five person alliance thought they had that shyt sewn. Tony because he won immunity for the second time in a row, found an immunity idol and beat the extortion disadvantage got cocky and threw the five alliance in the bushes. Big mistake, he was right to try and get rid of Jeremy in the beginning of the episode. Jeremy is more liked than he is. And in the five alliance he was at least in competition with the other police officer Sarah as the leader. If he rode out with them he had a strong chance of winning. Jeremy almost not believing Tony was looking out for his best interest was reasonable but I'm glad he did. Of course I'm rooting for him to win. Fukk Ben, I think he is low key racist. lol
Who do you think is going to win? I'm betting on Denise believe it or not. She is under the radar and already has pulled off a big move.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Last ep was so dope. The five person alliance thought they had that shyt sewn. Tony because he won immunity for the second time in a row, found an immunity idol and beat the extortion disadvantage got cocky and threw the five alliance in the bushes. Big mistake, he was right to try and get rid of Jeremy in the beginning of the episode. Jeremy is more liked than he is. And in the five alliance he was at least in competition with the other police officer Sarah as the leader. If he rode out with them he had a strong chance of winning. Jeremy almost not believing Tony was looking out for his best interest was reasonable but I'm glad he did. Of course I'm rooting for him to win. Fukk Ben, I think he is low key racist. lol
Who do you think is going to win? I'm betting on Denise believe it or not. She is under the radar and already has pulled off a big move.

This was probably my favorite episode of the season.
Tony just had a prime MJ type performance this episode. lol
I actually like the move he made. He just won his 2nd immunity in a row, so he became the biggest threat in the game (I legitimately think he didn't want to win but he couldn't let Jeremy win). So, it benefits him to try to leave another big target in the game (although it screwed his alliance, I think he can keep Nick & Sarah from the old alliance and merge them with Michelle and Jeremy).

Winner prediction: Kim (low key one of the best players ever in her season)
Rooting for: #1: Jeremy #2: Tony

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I actually like the move he made. He just won his 2nd immunity in a row, so he became the biggest threat in the game (I legitimately think he didn't want to win but he couldn't let Jeremy win). So, it benefits him to try to leave another big target in the game (although it screwed his alliance, I think he can keep Nick & Sarah from the old alliance and merge them with Michelle and Jeremy).

I agree, Kim is a dominant force. Nobody seems to notice

She made survivor look easy in her season

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

She still needs a big move to point to this season. But yeah she is definitely a good player.

Daps
Stopped watching when they robbed my dude Russell Hantz TWICE in a ROW!

His nephew was hilarious. Dude got mad and threatened to pee in the rice.

Then, they had his brother Willie on Big Brother, and he got kicked out the house by production for head butting a guy, and threatening to whoop people’s asses.

The entire family is crazy.

:russ:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
His nephew was hilarious. Dude got mad and threatened to pee in the rice.

Then, they had his brother Willie on Big Brother, and he got kicked out the house by production for head butting a guy, and threatening to whoop people’s asses.

The entire family is crazy.

:russ:
If Russell could make the others hate the dudes that rode his coattails he'd be the GOAT mastermind but that's impossible. To blindside so many people, lie, and immunity your way to the end, people will hate :yeshrug:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

I don't think that was Tony's motive at all. If you go back to his season he flipped flopped numerous times to get players out of his alliance that he viewed as threats. He saw how much control Sophie had and how close she was to his real life friend Sarah. It wasn't a move to save Jeremy. He wanted to use him as number to take out his biggest threat. It looks like he might be forced to work with Jeremy this up coming round since Kim is gunning for him.

Kim is so damn overrated. The One World cast was easily the worst cast in the history of the show. Its like putting an average NBA player against 10th graders. He is going to dominate.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
If Russell could make the others hate the dudes that rode his coattails he'd be the GOAT mastermind but that's impossible. To blindside so many people, lie, and immunity your way to the end, people will hate :yeshrug:
Nah. Russell is one of my favorite players, but he still wouldn't be the GOAT mastermind even if he was more likable. Tony, Cirie, Rob (South Africa), David (Australia) are better strategists.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Glad Kim's overrated ass got exposed. :blessed:

Instead of taking Jeremy in an as a number and targeting Sarah, Ben and Tony. Who she no alliance with by the way. She decides to betray Jeremy yet again.

Michele, Kim, Denise and Jeremy could've done some damage. With them pulling in Nick.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I don't think that was Tony's motive at all. If you go back to his season he flipped flopped numerous times to get players out of his alliance that he viewed as threats. He saw how much control Sophie had and how close she was to his real life friend Sarah. It wasn't a move to save Jeremy. He wanted to use him as number to take out his biggest threat. It looks like he might be forced to work with Jeremy this up coming round since Kim is gunning for him.

Kim is so damn overrated. The One World cast was easily the worst cast in the history of the show. Its like putting an average NBA player against 10th graders. He is going to dominate.
:sas1::sas2:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Tony or Sarah is winning this game. Jeremy has an outside shot, but his target is too big. No one wants to take him to the end. I think he might be gone in the up coming episode. Unless Tony again gets targeted by the others and needs to use him as a number.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Tony or Sarah is winning this game. Jeremy has an outside shot, but his target is too big. No one wants to take him to the end. I think he might be gone in the up coming episode. Unless Tony again gets targeted by the others and needs to use him as a number.
Jeremy pump faked that idol tonight too :mjlol: Made the target on his back even bigger, he's food next week.

It's Tony's game to lose but Sarah already let the viewer know what's up, he's being too extra and asking to get clipped -- Climbing up in trees :dead: Digging tunnels :dead::dead:
She's not gonna hesitate to sacrifice him if his movements threaten to drag her down with him.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Tony is an all time great. Changing the vote at the last second and them going for it was a genius move. I think he is going to win.
Easily the best player in US history. Its a damn joke that people put Parvati, Kim and Boston Rob over him.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Easily the best player in US history. Its a damn joke that people put Parvati, Kim and Boston Rob over him.

In defense of Parvati and Boston Rob, they're seen as such threats now its hard for them to play.
Going forward, if Tony plays again he's going to have the same issues.
But I agree Tony is definitely making a run for GOAT right now.