Support for VP Harris among Black men split over various issues

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
i think it’ll be higher. trump’s behavior at yesterday’s event has only increased black support for kamala.

i’m guessing she gets 95-97% of the black vote. our turnout in november will be massive, possibly eclipsing our 2008 numbers.

:unimpressed:
Too many c00ns have gone to the otherside to get 95-97% IMO

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not watching a 5 minute video of rambling either summerize the relevance or keep it moving @TripleAgent
Satistics are heavily manipulated to present the story how they want it presented. Any time someone throws out a BS statistic like that, it's best to think how true or not true it could be. Statistics fool even smart people all the time.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It’s not a hard decision

One hand u got a racist, who has no idea about politics, killed thousands of people with covid, and didn’t do shyt either for black men but pardon some trash rappers and his next agenda is even worse

Then u have a idian/black woman who for me is the bigger picture of replacing thomas and alito 2 old asses with 2 democrats in the Supreme Court

So she getting my vote regardless.. i need those student loans cancelled
It's that simple. :salute:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A Trump supporter who never voted for Trump nor any Republican. Who will be voting for Cornel West.

I'm voting for the only fully Black person running for President.

Can you say the same?
:sas2:
You can write in Chris Rock on your ballot and it'll have the same effect as voting for Cornel West. Good moral victory for yourself though.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Satistics are heavily manipulated to present the story how they want it presented. Any time someone throws out a BS statistic like that, it's best to think how true or not true it could be. Statistics fool even smart people all the time.
If you don't have evidence of that being the case with what I wrote specifically you're just spewing non-sequitur babble brother...thanks for the input tho :mjlol:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Split? More in the sense of 90/10 than 50/50. :camby:FOH with this divisive as propaganda.

Exactly. They want us to believe the bothsides brehs,republican agents and c00ns that represent the 10 percent have sway and should be catered to instead of the 90 percent that fukk with democrats:mjlol:

The reality is, you can give in to their "realistic" demands and it still wouldn't be enough

say dems close the border ( for the anti immigrant brehs) they will go "yeah but you are still sending money to ukraine and where my reparations check at" :unimpressed:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I could say the exact same to you.:manny:
You couldn't actually because you'd have no proof as I said...you're electing to spew baseless babble...and waste everyone's time rambling...but if that satisfies you...bless your little heart nikka :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
How black trump supporters
look to him and the rest of us.
APycoW5.png

Him with his happy african americans.

IHGsl57.png

Kamala aint black.

seekQop.png

After making ameriKKKa great again.

UKVu0t8.gif