Support for VP Harris among Black men split over various issues

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think Harris gets 70-75 percent of the Black male vote at best.

Whether we want to admit or not the apathy the Democrats towards Black issues combined with efforts by Republican agitators and their paid agents will have some effect.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know a breh that told me he voted Trump because he felt it was in his best interest for the oil field. He didn't like him but felt it was better for his pockets.

For the first 2 years, he felt his vote was paying off, the oil business was booming. Then the mishandling of COVID happened, so there was a downturn in the whole world.

Since COVID, oil made a comeback, but mostly on the ownership side. They haven't been getting paid as much and companies have been shuttering or filing bankruptcy because of how many sites they drained stateside due to fracking.

The oil industry here has been in decline since Trump took over.

Now he's had to shift out of an industry he's been in for nearly 15 years.

I won't say Trump didn't help some Black people, but he caused more long term harm that he did short term help.

So, if you want to bring in real world economics, review your life over the last 12 years (4 before, 4 during, 4 after) and determine what era was better for you and your family.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Posting police brutality on the first page when Harris already advocated to keep prisoners
in prison for CHEAP, LEGAL, SLAVE LABOR (many of which are again BLACK AND BROWN).
Is fukking crazy.

This is verifiable.
You can literally just google it!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a breh that told me he voted Trump because he felt it was in his best interest for the oil field. He didn't like him but felt it was better for his pockets.

For the first 2 years, he felt his vote was paying off, the oil business was booming. Then the mishandling of COVID happened, so there was a downturn in the whole world.

Since COVID, oil made a comeback, but mostly on the ownership side. They haven't been getting paid as much and companies have been shuttering or filing bankruptcy because of how many sites they drained stateside due to fracking.

The oil industry here has been in decline since Trump took over.

Now he's had to shift out of an industry he's been in for nearly 15 years.

I won't say Trump didn't help some Black people, but he caused more long term harm that he did short term help.

So, if you want to bring in real world economics, review your life over the last 12 years (4 before, 4 during, 4 after) and determine what era was better for you and your family.

I dont think you want people to do that. Because many would say Biden is the worst by a landslide,including myself.

It was about the same under Obama and Trump. Maybe slightly better under Trump financially.

But presidents arent really in complete control of that for the most part. Plus the current president can look like a genius,or look like an idiot based on the previous presidents actions. So some of what Obama did couldve helped Trump. Some of what Trump did couldve hurt Biden. So why would I vote for Trump?

Its best to vote and not vote based on principle. My principles of the moment say im not voting. Not voting for Trump because of Republican racism. Not voting for Dems due to their indifference,and not a plan for black America in sight. And no expectation for a black woman with a white husband,and white kids to go against white supremacy to help black families:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes people who buy the misinformation are 100% idiots.

One of the main problems we have in the Black community is that we don't have enough college educated people.

Nothing against Blue collar workers though.

Yes,more indoctrinated/assimilated black men will get us back on track:mjlol:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I think Harris gets 70-75 percent of the Black male vote at best.

Whether we want to admit or not the apathy the Democrats towards Black issues combined with efforts by Republican agitators and their paid agents will have some effect.
Let's do a ban bet? I say she gets 85 to 90%.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

IF KAMALA ACTUALLY
HAD TO RUN IN A PRIMARY
AGAINST OTHER CANDIDATES
SHE WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN
THE DEM NOMINATION...

THATS BAD

THIS IS LITERALLY AN
ANYBODY BUT TRUMP SITUATION.