Support for VP Harris among Black men split over various issues

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Split based on the 4-5 people they interviewed? :mjlol:

Even on TheColi more people are in support of Kamala here than the couple of "She not Black, she Indian" posters.

What I don't get is how non-voters are telling people who they should or should not vote for. In addition to that they are putting all their energy towards telling us why we should not vote for Kamala but none of it is towards why we should not vote for Trump??? :dahell:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It’s not a hard decision

One hand u got a racist, who has no idea about politics, killed thousands of people with covid, and didn’t do shyt either for black men but pardon some trash rappers and his next agenda is even worse

Then u have a idian/black woman who for me is the bigger picture of replacing thomas and alito 2 old asses with 2 democrats in the Supreme Court

So she getting my vote regardless.. i need those student loans cancelled

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
People always bring this shyt up but get quiet when 90%+ black men vote Democrat. People who always bring this shyt up are just a very vocal minority, not to mention how many of these dudes spazzing out dont even vote. Every election cycle it is the same rhetoric pushed but crashes out against reality.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Split based on the 4-5 people they interviewed? :mjlol:

Even on TheColi more people are in support of Kamala here than the couple of "She not Black, she Indian" posters.

What I don't get is how non-voters are telling people who they should or should not vote for. In addition to that they are putting all their energy towards telling us why we should not vote for Kamala but none of it is towards why we should not vote for Trump??? :dahell:
Most of these "non-voters" are actually Trump voters...they're just not brave enough to admit it because even they know they would be ostracized even more