Support for VP Harris among Black men split over various issues

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I vote based on survival and what's best for me and mine.

Trump is absolutely against my own being. Kamala is an unknown but I'd rather the unknown than the devil himself.

Daps
if not a majority, an unfortunately high number of black men are uneducated and lacking in the capacity for critical thought. they don’t read, which means they don’t have an understanding of historical context.

in the age of social media, that deficiency leaves them susceptible to the easily digestible rhetoric espoused by various youtube personalities who’ve eked out a niche focused on superficial (smart dimb) black militancy.

:unimpressed:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
if not a majority, an unfortunately high number of black men are uneducated and lacking in the capacity for critical thought. they don’t read, which means don’t have an understanding of historical context.

in the age of social media, that deficiency leaves them susceptible to the easily digestible rhetoric espoused by various youtube personalities who’ve eked out a niche focused on superficial (smart dimb) black militancy.

:mjpls:

Daps
She will get 85 to 90% of the black vote.
Anyone who disagrees should do a ban bet.
i think it’ll be higher. trump’s behavior at yesterday’s event has only increased black support for kamala.

i’m guessing she gets 95-97% of the black vote. our turnout in november will be massive, possibly eclipsing our 2008 numbers.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps