Suburbs Are Home To The Largest and Fastest-Growing Poor Population In The Country

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
living in the suburbs is stupid unless you building a crib from the ground up or stay in a historical neighborhood

esp for black people i smh at people that get a lil money then wanna move to the middle of nowhere lolol like they want you out there...stay with yo people... build wit yo people

Or you can live in a black suburb. I'm in Atlanta so they're everywhere, but you got places like PGC in the DC area where there's tons of affluent black folks.

Personally, I'd never live in a white suburb though. I gotta be around my people.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
living in the suburbs is stupid unless you building a crib from the ground up or stay in a historical neighborhood

esp for black people i smh at people that get a lil money then wanna move to the middle of nowhere lolol like they want you out there...stay with yo people... build wit yo people
:what: Maybe where you are from.

It's easy for you to say this (and i'm not saying it's dumb) but you have to consider those who have never lived in the inner city. Living in that cluttered type environment (inner city) is not easy for someone who grew up in the suburbs either. It's like moving from a house to an apartment.

I never lived in an apartment until i was 26. I always lived in houses before that. It's been 8 years and I still dont feel comfortable having neighbors co close by to the point where i could hear them

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Or you can live in a black suburb. I'm in Atlanta so they're everywhere, but you got places like PGC in the DC area where there's tons of affluent black folks.

Personally, I'd never live in a white suburb though. I gotta be around my people.

Indian Village Real Estate & Indian Village Homes For Sale — Trulia.com

its even abandon mansions here...thats how wide open it is...dyin for blacks of all kinds to come here

historic houses not the cookie cutters that people on here brag on in the "suburbs"

unless its gettin built from the ground up which they do alot in georgia where you at i think its gotta be historic imo

if i was to get rich and wanna live good im STILL staying in a major city where im surrounded by my people

but let tv tell these dumb nikkas its literally nothing here in detroit smh its plenty shyt here to for people of all income rich old dude to a young career orientd nikka

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:what: Maybe where you are from.

It's easy for you to say this (and i'm not saying it's dumb) but you have to consider those who have never lived in the inner city. Living in that cluttered type environment (inner city) is not easy for someone who grew up in the suburbs either. It's like moving from a house to an apartment.

I never lived in an apartment until i was 26. I always lived in houses before that. It's been 8 years and I still dont feel comfortable having neighbors co close by to the point where i could hear them

i was talkin to young,black,motivated, females and males thats interested in starting somewhere they can really make a stamp on and build some shyt with

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i was talkin to young,black,motivated, females and males thats interested in starting somewhere they can really make a stamp on and build some shyt with

Historically who do you think do you think moved to inner cities (or cities period) and why? And i'm asking you thin in a GLOBAL sense. Not restricted to continental U.S.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Indian Village Real Estate & Indian Village Homes For Sale — Trulia.com

its even abandon mansions here...thats how wide open it is...dyin for blacks of all kinds to come here

historic houses not the cookie cutters that people on here brag on in the "suburbs"

unless its gettin built from the ground up which they do alot in georgia where you at i think its gotta be historic imo

if i was to get rich and wanna live good im STILL staying in a major city where im surrounded by my people

but let tv tell these dumb nikkas its literally nothing here in detroit smh its plenty shyt here to for people of all income rich old dude to a young career orientd nikka

:pachaha: ain't nobody trying to live in Detroit breh. Them houses is abandoned for a reason. Might as well tell nikkas to move to Camden, NJ.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
you from Sterling Heights thats not Detroit

yo family live where its changing at so if i was them i would stick around
its still bad over there but not a warzone maybe they should move closer to downtown

school system bad but like i said its plenty alterntives beside public schools
but idk maybe it depends on yo mindset cuz i see plenty opportunity
i feel like i can go anywhere and do my thing i lived in other places they was cool but honestly unless its NY,Miami,or LA im good here

why would i leave a major city to move in the middle of nowhere

:heh:

So a 20 minute car ride is the middle of no where? Get a car and let that bus pass go!

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: ain't nobody trying to live in Detroit breh. Them houses is abandoned for a reason. Might as well tell nikkas to move to Camden, NJ.

they abandon cuz them people dying off and they kids dont wanna take care of them big ass houses

alot of those houses was owned by the original Ford executives and ceos

but yea i feel you tho

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
save for people and factories moving out and seldom returning... rural america remains the same.....

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
they abandon cuz them people dying off and they kds dont wanna take care of them big ass buildings

alot of those houses was owned by the original Ford executives and ceos

but yea i feel you tho

Word? I thought they were abandoned because the Detroit economy went to shyt after the car industry throw the city in the bushes :nonikkas:

Rick Snyder Will Announce Decision On Detroit On Friday, Mayor Dave Bing Says [UPDATED]

Michigan Governor Rick Snyder will announce on Friday whether or not the state will take over the struggling city, Mayor Dave Bing said at a press conference on Thursday.

Bing said that the Governor told him of the announcement after weeks of uncertainty surrounding dire Detroit's financial situation.

Last week, a state review team found that the city was heading towards financial emergency. It recommended that an emergency manager be appointed to run the city and help balance its checkbooks.

Detroit has struggled with economic hardships for years and faces billions of dollars in debt. The city was hit hard by the recession, and subsequent cuts made to the auto industry.

CORRECTION: A previous version of this post stated that Mayor Bing had announce a takeover. A takeover has not yet been announced.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Word? I thought they were abandoned because the Detroit economy went to shyt after the car industry throw the city in the bushes :nonikkas:

Rick Snyder Will Announce Decision On Detroit On Friday, Mayor Dave Bing Says [UPDATED]

the internet is kind of a weird place imo

cuz a nikka could argue against yo point by bringin up any news article

which is exactly what you did...but i get it tho its cool

i said something about Ford and you found an article that has nothing to do with Indian Village nor those houses

its cool man i aint trippin tho i feel you