Suburbs Are Home To The Largest and Fastest-Growing Poor Population In The Country

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
You live in pg? I live over in md/DC area, one of my friends her people live in pg they live right by a golf course nothin but black people :wow: they house is the biggest I ever seen. I'm trying to get like them when I grow up :to: straight up beautiful, that's wealth right there

What part of PG? I always hear about how nice it is out there( never really been out there like that ) but whenever I do it's always near forestville:pachaha:

Edit: they must be near six flags? I always see big ass houses when I go out there.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people moving to the suburbs just as they are going downhill

Lol at history repeating itself

If theyre smart theyd stay in the city and build it up... buy the reql estate and create a sustainable community... but nooo its the white mans fault for 'gentrifying' a hood that every black person with 2 pennies abandoned

Cool with me... rebuilding old urban ghettks is how I will make my millions...

and you seriously think that's gonna happen with somewhere like north philly? there will ALWAYS be poor people and a damn ghetto in a capitalist society.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
the internet is kind of a weird place imo

cuz a nikka could argue against yo point by bringin up any news article

which is exactly what you did...but i get it tho its cool

i said something about Ford and you found an article that has nothing to do with Indian Village nor those houses

its cool man i aint trippin tho i feel you

Breh, you're acting like Detroit isn't known to be an economically depressed city. Between the recession and the big 3 leaving the city, the whole area has been messed up. Even before the 08 housing bubble bursting Detroit's been in a fukked up situation.

So the question is, why would someone move to Detroit vs another US city with a better economy?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
thats what im talkin about

back then lets say our great grandparents couldnt just buy a house outright
they usually had to get a land contract...owned by a white person to pay it off
well its been atleast 3 generation since that and look where alot of these house bout to go back to...white people

you dont think its funny black people love running somewhere instead of buildin our own?

To be play devil's advocate, we've been programmed to disassociate from anything black. With that said, you right though, Detroit and Baltimore look promising.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you're acting like Detroit isn't known to be an economically depressed city. Between the recession and the big 3 leaving the city, the whole area has been messed up. Even before the 08 housing bubble bursting Detroit's been in a fukked up situation.

So the question is, why would someone move to Detroit vs another US city with a better economy?

i know all this

but like i was sayin if you tryna move somewhere to truly make a stamp dis the spot
try to move to downtown ATL or Miami or Chi you damn near gotta be rich to stay even close to downtown...right now its cheap down here

they are buyin skyscrapers and renovating them as we speak
its not just its cheap here....its that its about to become a major major international city with boomin industries poppin up everywhere
i work for ql bro...all i see is emails about some company/vendor coming here tryna open up businesses...its not how you think what they showin you on tv

im just sayin right now we at a turning point, people that know wassup are stickin around cuz they see the future ahead

trust me bro i wouldnt be goin hard for detroit if i aint know this firsthand and speakin on this cuz its in front of my face

i lived in Miami before ofcourse its better shyt lololol.....nikka its Miami
but you gotta damn near be rich and have hella credentials to make some noise...im sayin here right now if you wanna be apart of some shyt this where its at

To be play devil's advocate, we've been programmed to disassociate from anything black. With that said, you right though, Detroit and Baltimore look promising.

ikr

nikkas act like this aint a black city with history all through this bytch

i aint even hip to Bmore but yea im sure they doin the same thing

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
All it took was one semester in college for me to realize that the suburbs ain't sh!t.

Most of the kids that came from the suburbs were over privileged underperforms and had no way in hell to pay back the loans they took out to finance their existence.

The few of them that get jobs after they get out of school can barely function in the workforce without being on a cocktail of pharmaceuticals and alcohol. Not sustainable at all. The growing number without jobs are relying on government assistance which they've been receiving since college. EBT is the new norm in college towns and suburbs.

This country is quickly, I repeat, QUICKLY becoming a nation of haves and have nots. And no, this separation is not taking place along racial lines. It's pretty much every man for themselves.

This country will be owned by those that you refer to as "immigrants," "foreigners" and "aliens." Well, them and their children. Just watch.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
All it took was one semester in college for me to realize that the suburbs ain't sh!t.

Most of the kids that came from the suburbs were over privileged underperforms and had no way in hell to pay back the loans they took out to finance their existence.

The few of them that get jobs after they get out of school can barely function in the workforce without being on a cocktail of pharmaceuticals and alcohol. Not sustainable at all. The growing number without jobs are relying on government assistance which they've been receiving since college. EBT is the new norm in college towns and suburbs.

This country is quickly, I repeat, QUICKLY becoming a nation of haves and have nots. And no, this separation is not taking place along racial lines. It's pretty much every man for themselves.

This country will be owned by those that you refer to as "immigrants," "foreigners" and "aliens." Well, them and their children. Just watch.

nikka you'll be a hundred thousandaire if you was up here with that Mollywatr

nothing like it even close is on the college scene

and you know Detroit gotta nice lil rave/techno/underground crowd

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
nikka you'll be a hundred thousandaire if you was up here with that Mollywatr

nothing like it even close is on the college scene

and you know Detroit gotta nice lil rave/techno/underground crowd
I'll be in Detroit this weekend. A formal announcement will be made once a few details are hammered out.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Hindus, Chinese, Africans are doing a quiet takeover. I was at the post office the other day and wasn't sure if I was in the Chi or China :huhldup: It used to be 100% black, now it's all Chinese :smh: Sh*t the Mexican peso gained 10-15% last few months against the dollar got those beaners lookin' at US assets like :shaq: CACs be on some :to: when they say my boss Sanjay or Ki Lao :dead:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
I might live in that community :lupe:

Funny thing is nothing but black folks but still dont know my neighboors within my section of houses.

They are just a uppity as the cacs :manny:

You really can go months shyt maybe a year before seeing your neighbor .

:patrice:

Thangs

Professional thangs

A little inspection here, type a few reports there , lots of meetings :ehh: all i will give you.

that's not weird though i hate when ppl say that shyt abou thte neighbors, people in the suburbs got shyt to do :ld: they have hobbies etc. dudes out there washing their boat all damn day:ld: and gives less than a fukk about what his neighbors doing. I hate those mr rogers type neighbors :snoop: like get a life brah find something to do with your time like i have :ld:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
that's not weird though i hate when ppl say that shyt abou thte neighbors, people in the suburbs got shyt to do :ld: they have hobbies etc. dudes out there washing their boat all damn day:ld: and gives less than a fukk about what his neighbors doing. I hate those mr rogers type neighbors :snoop: like get a life brah find something to do with your time like i have :ld:

u right i should have said its different thats all :manny:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I have a fear of having an attractive black male neighbor.

I was droppin my homie off at his crib, and when we pulled up, we saw the next door neighbor jumpin the fence back to his crib.