Suburbs Are Home To The Largest and Fastest-Growing Poor Population In The Country

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol bro im in Midtown too

thats what im sayin you see this shyt EVERYDAY

whites buyin up everything around here

all them lil houses on 2nd and 3rd gettin fixed up as we speak
they buyin them senior holmes all off woodward,2nd,3rd,

i now exactly where that Whole foods at it just opened like last week if it opened at all

i work downtown all these white boys young as fukk comin from Royal Oak,upper Penisula,Battle creek, comin down here buyin shyt up

and nikkas in here tryna tell me Detroit aint where its at or where its about to be...they gone see in a couple years but its gone be the finished product they show not the shyt goin on right now

Main.. I just came up on some money... tried to look at some of these properties.. white boys are quick.. very quick. They've plotted this shyt nearly 10 years ago. 20 years ago white people bounce out the D because it was too black. But they've been plotting on the Most valuable land (aKA by the river, near downtown, etc. ) They let all these black old heads who were making 80K at the plant w high school diplomas die off or retire and move... and they knew the ignorant young blacks would burn up the house and put traps up and use the property to place bodies in. They Over taxed the city and built up the subs so that the black areas (like the East side ) could become depressed. Then all blacks took the bait of Cheap ass southfield, roseville, clintontownship, etc apts. We flew out the city, The children of the original white people have the knowledge and wealth to buy up everything along with the out of state CEO's buying up commercial property and the cities finances being taken over by the state.

nikkas on The Coli are going to be like... "yeah I'm bout to take a trip to da D, in only like 2 years. " When only 5 years ago nikkas would come here and wonder y there are no street light on in the most dangerous areas.

I'm trying to see how far down woodward they are willing to build.. because I will purchase some sh1t and sit on it.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
U gotta be a hood nikka cause if u lived in the burbs u wouldn't talk like that.

Exactly I live in the wealthiest county for blks in the country.

I live in a upidity ass neighborhood with nothing but blk people.

People need to think before typing.

I'm not a city life person anyway.

I live close enough to hit the city in 20 mins.

Are you in PG County MD?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
living in the suburbs is stupid unless you building a crib from the ground up or stay in a historical neighborhood

esp for black people i smh at people that get a lil money then wanna move to the middle of nowhere lolol like they want you out there...stay with yo people... build wit yo people

c/s.. they want n!ggas in the burbs so they can take over the hood cheap property value and build new condos, restaurants.

U go to any hood in america and i bet it's located by the downtown area..

that's prime real estate for these corporations and business folks.. once they shipped n!qqas UPS to the burbs white folks can head back to the city

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I grew up in Bowie...left in 2002 for college and from what I understand, it's uber hood now...

Lolol bowie hood :dead:

Not yet but the coloreds are tryna come here :snoop:

Breh you forget bowie still has million dollar homes im not judging but aint that many dope boys or section 8 housing available. Atleast i hope not :sadcam:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I do a nice amount of traveling for work and many cities are becoming gentrified. I want to see more young black working professionals rooming up or buying in prime areas in the city. That's where the housing markets are thriving at, more businesses and corporations and small companies are opening up doors in the cities.

If you a suburbia person than fine, if you moving just to move near cacs....trust cacs going to keep moving north and west from ya:russ:

stay in your area in the city, become a apart of your community and help raise the property value of the area

If you a young black working professional, you have to experience city life in the heart of the city

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Main.. I just came up on some money... tried to look at some of these properties.. white boys are quick.. very quick. They've plotted this shyt nearly 10 years ago. 20 years ago white people bounce out the D because it was too black. But they've been plotting on the Most valuable land (aKA by the river, near downtown, etc. ) They let all these black old heads who were making 80K at the plant w high school diplomas die off or retire and move... and they knew the ignorant young blacks would burn up the house and put traps up and use the property to place bodies in. They Over taxed the city and built up the subs so that the black areas (like the East side ) could become depressed. Then all blacks took the bait of Cheap ass southfield, roseville, clintontownship, etc apts. We flew out the city, The children of the original white people have the knowledge and wealth to buy up everything along with the out of state CEO's buying up commercial property and the cities finances being taken over by the state.

nikkas on The Coli are going to be like... "yeah I'm bout to take a trip to da D, in only like 2 years. " When only 5 years ago nikkas would come here and wonder y there are no street light on in the most dangerous areas.

I'm trying to see how far down woodward they are willing to build.. because I will purchase some sh1t and sit on it.

you just explained everything i couldnt explain from an older perspective of what exactly im talking about.the shyt my pops and uncles kick it wit me wit i just couldnt explain it that way i aint old enough but im on the other end imma young nikka doin something tryna support the city. everybody young i know damn near moving or wanna move across 8 mile cuz thats the trend right now but i be at work and im telling you...them kids like you said they beeeen put up on game by they pops and uncles....shyt tie into all these other bullshyt threads nikkas be making when i be tryna tell nikkas alot of young dudes even the good nikkas tryna do some shyt dont be hip..them white kids is though they buying up shyt...already took over the main parts like you said once them residentials get hit people gone wake up and detroit not gone look the same but at the same time its our fought nikkas to busy doing dumb shyt...shyt dont even be over money nikkas just dumb now bro nikkas followers

I'll be in Detroit this weekend. A formal announcement will be made once a few details are hammered out.

a party or a concert?...you know techno fest comin up thats pro city take anything there n band up

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
stay in your area in the city, become a apart of your community and help raise the property value of the area

If you a young black working professional, you have to experience city life in the heart of the city

I swear, have any of you actually grew up in the hood? I'm suppose to stay in a place where

- People are outside all hrs of the night / hanging on the corners
- People shooting 3 - 4 days out of the week.
- People houses being broken into left and right
- youngins trying to break into cars.
- Loud music all the time.
- People being killed on the bus stops.

I could go on for days because I grew up around all of that and im suppose to stay there and raise my kids around that because i'm suppose to help out? :pachaha: my job/career affords me to be able to live a better lifestyle and my "son" comes before helping anybody else out.

For the ones saying you should stay where you grew up, do yall have kid(s)?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i could never live in the suburbs shyt is too boring for me. i ike people around and things going on. i live in a good area and around alot of stuff. if i lived in the suburbs id have to go out of my way for everything

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear, have any of you actually grew up in the hood? I'm suppose to stay in a place where

- People are outside all hrs of the night / hanging on the corners
- People shooting 3 - 4 days out of the week.
- People houses being broken into left and right
- youngins trying to break into cars.
- Loud music all the time.
- People being killed on the bus stops.

I could go on for days because I grew up around all of that and im suppose to stay there and raise my kids around that because i'm suppose to help out? :pachaha: my job/career affords me to be able to live a better lifestyle and my "son" comes before helping anybody else out.

For the ones saying you should stay where you grew up, do yall have kid(s)?

Breh' that's the problem, you have the power to change that. Are you scared of your fellow Black neighbors? You have the POWER USE IT, now school systems....that's understand. As I said some people are for suburbs and some people are meant for city living.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Breh' that's the problem, you have the power to change that. Are you scared of your fellow Black neighbors? You have the POWER USE IT, now school systems....that's understand. As I said some people are for suburbs and some people are meant for city living.

:wtb: Seems you haven't hung around the people I've been around. I just lost a friend last month because he tried to rob somebody stash( The usual happens- RIP Shirts , we need to stop killing each other. Week goes by everybody forgets ) If you aint talking $$$$$ to these nikkas, they ain't listening. I already have a "Son", no time to be trying to raise other people that's my age also. Sad to say but my contribution to the black community is to make sure my Son & my brother don't end up like some of these fools.

You talk that education stuff to them, you get weird looks, you a clown/soft. I grew up in Baltimore city, it's not cool to get an education here. But guess what? it's cool to go to jail , brag about being shot, smoke weed all day and not go to college.

I had a friend who set one of our friends up to be killed and you think these snakes wouldn't try to rob me if I started buying nice stuff and live in the same place as them?

Like I said, we must be talking about different hoods, because aint nothing nice about living in Baltimore city.:smh:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtb: Seems you haven't hung around the people I've been around. I just lost a friend last month because he tried to rob somebody stash( The usual happens- RIP Shirts , we need to stop killing each other. Week goes by everybody forgets ) If you aint talking $$$$$ to these nikkas, they ain't listening. I already have a "Son", no time to be trying to raise other people that's my age also. Sad to say but my contribution to the black community is to make sure my Son & my brother don't end up like some of these fools.

You talk that education stuff to them, you get weird looks, you a clown/soft. I grew up in Baltimore city, it's not cool to get an education here. But guess what? it's cool to go to jail , brag about being shot, smoke weed all day and not go to college.

I had a friend who set one of our friends up to be killed and you think these snakes wouldn't try to rob me if I started buying nice stuff and live in the same place as them?

Like I said, we must be talking about different hoods, because aint nothing nice about living in Baltimore city.:smh:

Read the book "Not In My Neighborhood", it's about your city and you will have a entire new outlook on city living. I def feel you on the social ills, brothers need to come together man....because that city is going through lots of gentrification

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gentrification is opportunity. I've lived in rough hoods. Grew up in Philly. My moms got mugged for her purse right in front of our crib when I was a child. People in my family been shot. We moved a lil ways away to the burbs. I lived and experienced that as well.

You go from people throwing trash in front of they house not caring, letting they houses go to shiit and sitting out in front of them dilapidated spots all day and night. You go to the burbs and see people coming and going, working, taking care of they homes and all that. I've lived it.

I live in another city now in a home close to the city and I see the gentrification. I'm all for people taking advantage of situations. These neighborhoods look like shiit, then these contractors come in and clean the neighborhoods up. Yeah it ain't section 8 anymore, the cribs cost like 300k for a condo, but guess what, if you can afford it and gonna keep the neighborhood clean Go for it. Black, white, yellow etc.

I don't feed into any nonsense and I ain't for handouts at all. I and the folks around me work hard. I w