Suburbs Are Home To The Largest and Fastest-Growing Poor Population In The Country

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
For you Detroit niccas, is it really THAT messed up?

no its not

unless you lookin for trouble you good. shyt happen but shyt happens everywhere trust me...detroit is not how nikkas think lol
if you school/career/goal oriented you aint even gone be around dumb shyt like that

My question is do you think these areas will have bigger houses? I want a big ass house.

its big houses here shyt even mansions the city is filled with historic cribs we dont have those big new houses tho alot of em are older dependin where you stay but my fam remodeled our house when i was little and my shyt cold jacuzzi bar walk in shower,etc
it looks better when you gotta historic crib with modern shyt imo compared to a newer house

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i know all this

but like i was sayin if you tryna move somewhere to truly make a stamp dis the spot
try to move to downtown ATL or Miami or Chi you damn near gotta be rich to stay even close to downtown...right now its cheap down here

they are buyin skyscrapers and renovating them as we speak
its not just its cheap here....its that its about to become a major major international city with boomin industries poppin up everywhere
i work for ql bro...all i see is emails about some company/vendor coming here tryna open up businesses...its not how you think what they showin you on tv

im just sayin right now we at a turning point, people that know wassup are stickin around cuz they see the future ahead

trust me bro i wouldnt be goin hard for detroit if i aint know this firsthand and speakin on this cuz its in front of my face

i lived in Miami before ofcourse its better shyt lololol.....nikka its Miami
but you gotta damn near be rich and have hella credentials to make some noise...im sayin here right now if you wanna be apart of some shyt this where its at

ikr

nikkas act like this aint a black city with history all through this bytch

i aint even hip to Bmore but yea im sure they doin the same thing

Ima hit you on the PM breh...

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Lolol bowie hood :dead:

Not yet but the coloreds are tryna come here :snoop:

Breh you forget bowie still has million dollar homes im not judging but aint that many dope boys or section 8 housing available. Atleast i hope not :sadcam:

nikka just wait. PG gone be fukked up. I grew up in PG County when it was the shyt and the city and the immediate surrounding areas in MD were fukked up. Now the city is way different and PG is not being sustained. Buying in the city is just a better investment period. I own a home in SW and one down here in Atlanta proper. My equity is good, schools are good and improving, dope new restaurants and shops poppin up on the regular. I understand wanting to live in the suburbs etc but don't do it based off of a outdated mindset. Things are different now. I could have easily got a 8 BR house that came with 2 hour commute to the city each way and chain restaurants. But that ain't me. You NEED a big ass house in the burbs because there isn't much popping off. But that's what some people want.

That suburb life accelerates the :flabbynsick: process tho, lol

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
nikka just wait. PG gone be fukked up. I grew up in PG County when it was the shyt and the city and the immediate surrounding areas in MD were fukked up. Now the city is way different and PG is not being sustained. Buying in the city is just a better investment period. I own a home in SW and one down here in Atlanta proper. My equity is good, schools are good and improving, dope new restaurants and shops poppin up on the regular. I understand wanting to live in the suburbs etc but don't do it based off of a outdated mindset. Things are different now. I could have easily got a 8 BR house that came with 2 hour commute to the city each way and chain restaurants. But that ain't me. You NEED a big ass house in the burbs because there isn't much popping off. But that's what some people want.

That suburb life accelerates the :flabbynsick: process tho, lol

Nahh im good like the quite neighborhoods.

Where i live is kinda of in the middle of everything too.

I can get to d.c in 20 mins.

Why cant yall understand everyone doesnt like city life :snoop:

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Nahh im good like the quite neighborhoods.

Where i live is kinda of in the middle of everything too.

I can get to d.c in 20 mins.

Why cant yall understand everyone doesnt like city life :snoop:

haha. I clearly understand, mane. I'm just giving you my perspective on why you should consider the alternative. FYI there are quiet neighborhoods in the city too. 20 mins away isn't bad tho.