Suburbs Are Home To The Largest and Fastest-Growing Poor Population In The Country

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:takedat: Thats where my folks live. Big stupid houses.

I grew up right around there and stay in a crib a couple miles away now. Mortage is 1500 a month in a 4 bedroom. 30 minutes outside of DC.

Ya'll can bullshyt with city life if you want...

:whew:

Thats like my homies cousin i swear she is super lucky.

She found a 5 bedroom in upper Marlboro for 250k breh 250 fukking k :wow:

I'm not into city life i really like the burbs.

Don't get me wrong place like columbia heights and gtown makes a nikka wanna get a swanky condo.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
living in the suburbs is stupid unless you building a crib from the ground up or stay in a historical neighborhood

esp for black people i smh at people that get a lil money then wanna move to the middle of nowhere lolol like they want you out there...stay with yo people... build wit yo people

I like it in the middle of no where, it's quiet. I'd prefer no to have neighbors in a at least a 1.5 mile radius

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i remember when i had a college course and the professor talked about this ....said that it's a cycle poor live in the burbs rich in the city eventually the rich in the city move to the burbs and push the poor into the city and the cycle continues..

pretty much thats whats going on everywhere

if nikkas could sit still for 2-3 generations alot of progress can be made

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If ur getting section 8, food stamps, welfare, and free child care, maybe it's doable.

Them the happiest people on the planet, breh.

I've witnessed it before.

It's mostly females/single moms living that life.

That's damn near 2,000 dollars worth of spending money a month.Not counting the "trap star" boyfriend's monthly earnings from his lil "side hustle":mjpls:

They're going to have 3-4 grand just to splurge on every month.Jordans & Cadillacs out the ass

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pretty much thats whats going on everywhere

if nikkas could sit still for 2-3 generations alot of progress can be made

Well it starts with home ownership. Not just acquiring the property, but maintaining the property for the duration of ownership. If you're renting, you're typically going to migrate where rents are cheapest.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Don't get me wrong place like columbia heights and gtown makes a nikka wanna get a swanky condo.

Yeah no doubt. My college homey lives in the Columbia Heights and like half my coworkers so I hang out there often enough. The women and the bars and all of that looks like crazy fun...but I just can't justify the money..

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Well it starts with home ownership. Not just acquiring the property, but maintaining the property for the duration of ownership. If you're renting, you're typically going to migrate where rents are cheapest.

thats what im talkin about

back then lets say our great grandparents couldnt just buy a house outright
they usually had to get a land contract...owned by a white person to pay it off
well its been atleast 3 generation since that and look where alot of these house bout to go back to...white people

you dont think its funny black people love running somewhere instead of buildin our own?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats what im talkin about

back then lets say our great grandparents couldnt just buy a house outright
they usually had to get a land contract...owned by a white person to pay it off
well its been atleast 3 generation since that and look where alot of these house bout to go back to...white people

you dont think its funny black people love running somewhere instead of buildin our own?

As long as black people get in the position to own their homes, I'd be good with that. The area they own their homes in doesn't matter much to me.