Suburbs Are Home To The Largest and Fastest-Growing Poor Population In The Country

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
lol. Right. lol@build with your ppl

I don't mind that but I like nice neighborhoods lol.

I'm telling nothing like the piece of the burbs.

Not into city life.

nikkas in here tryna preach about buying crack houses :comeon:

They don't realize some of these up and coming cities are pushing people out.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The suburbs are garbage... Cultural wastelands

Nothing but 20th century American ego...

Just wait until the tipping point of poor people.. The suburbs are ill equipped to deal with poverty... As tax revenues drop there the services will go to shyt... I'm talking road work, police, schools etc

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I don't mind that but I like nice neighborhoods lol.

I'm telling nothing like the piece of the burbs.

Not into city life.

nikkas in here tryna preach about buying crack houses :comeon:

They don't realize some of these up and coming cities are pushing people out.

damn so you equate yo own people with crackhouses huh?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
The suburbs are garbage... Cultural wastelands

Nothing but 20th century American ego...

Just wait until the tipping point of poor people.. The suburbs are ill equipped to deal with poverty... As tax revenues drop there the services will go to shyt... I'm talking road work, police, schools etc

So nikkas work hard and wanna live in nice big houses and they are wrong for that :what:

I live in Maryland man the agriculture alone is appreciated.

Man one of my boys lives in this amazing 8 bed room crib.

Just fukking amazing.

Beautiful land I could sit on his gazebo all day and drink a nice glass of wine :whew:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Lol ok u the same fly nikka who never post pics yet u fancy huh.

#oldnavy if I find it necessary gang :heh:

You never accepted my challenge either.

Mal in old Navy and u in your fresh gear let's see who does it better.

#burblife

:win:

i den posted pictures on here a couple of times

gear,me,what im smokin on,my crib...thats my pic in the avy

seem like you pay attention a lil too much

i mean im just in a lil polo t, some cargos, and some nike treks right now lol

nothin serious

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i den posted pictures on here a couple of times

gear,me,what im smokin on,my crib...thats my pic in the avy

seem like you pay attention a lil too much

i mean im just in a lil polo t, some cargos, and some nike treks right now lol

nothin serious

nikka u tried to down mal for wearing old navy please no cop out now.

U were swagging hard then don't cop pleas now Un huh.

Lank to your fly shyt post them pic.

U know we got a show room here.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
nikka u tried to down mal for wearing old navy please no cop out now.

U were swagging hard then don't cop pleas now Un huh.

Lank to your fly shyt post them pic.

U know we got a show room here.

lol who?

i remember that old navy thread i said if you not gone buy polo tees just get the basic ones

naw you find it i dont feel like it

you seem so intersted in my swag lolol

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
lol who?

i remember that old navy thread i said if you not gone buy polo tees just get the basic ones

naw you find it i dont feel like it

you seem so intersted in my swag lolol

U should go back and read that thread :smh:

nikka u don't have swag at all stop it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are yall really going to turn a thread about the suburbs into some fukking fashion debate? Get WAY the fukk out of here with that.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
U should go back and read that thread :smh:

nikka u don't have swag at all stop it.

lol ok i did i made one post sayin just buy Polo or get the basic ones you could get more for your money

Are yall really going to turn a thread about the suburbs into some fukking fashion debate? Get WAY the fukk out of here with that.

thats dis cornball tryna come at me

need to fall back hop off my dikk

i can tell i said something before that musta struck a nerve lool

she came at me directly like she know me...i dont even know who this is lolol

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

I'll answer your question no problem.

The reason I asked him that was because this fakkit was downing mal for shopping @ old navy.

Now he telling nikkas they shouldn't live in the subs.

I'm just tryna figure out if he a broke nikka with a Gucci belt living in a trap house.

Or he just another coli millionaire.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting that we immediately associate poor with black. In Dallas, you have mostly black suburbs like Lancaster, DeSoto, Cedar Hill and Duncanville, while you have others with huge black populations like Grand Prairie, Arlington and Mansfield. These are not middle class suburbs with new schools and mostly nice, new homes, good shopping, lakes etc. A lot of this has been migration out of South Dallas and Oak Cliff that has caught on as middle class blacks move to the area. You have some of the phenomena the article is talking about, but what they are referring to is happening mainly in the northern inner-ring suburbs. Places like Garland, Mesquite, Richardson, Carrollton were the middle-class and working class suburbs. Lots of smaller suburban spec housing and lots of "adult" apartment complexes. From personal experience you had a couple of things going on. Garland has a lot of industrial jobs and lots of older suburban housing. So illegal immigrants flocked their and place like Carrollton and south Irving where they could get a green card job or at least get a decent house and work construction in the newer suburbs like Rowlett, Plano, Coppell, North Irving. You also had a lot of property owners renting this cheap housing, so the city poor started moving in just as....................white flight to the newer burbs was happening. I remember at my school, the "rich" kids were moving to Rowlett and north Garland or even Plano. Rinse and repeat and now they are moving to Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Southlake. Rinse and repeat again and you are seeing places like Prosper, Celina, Justin, Royse City that will blow up in the next 10 years. So you're seeing some of these burbs be really pro business to lock in white collar jobs in their city and build out their housing stock with more expensive homes. Plano, Irving, Southlake and Frisco are examples of this. They started building large corporate campus type complexes to lure Fortune 500s and built out with mainly upper middle class housing in less than 10 years. Irving and Plano saw the writing on the wall and changed quickly.

At the same time, Dallas is gentrifying quickly. When I got out of college you had a few hoods that were middle class, and lots of wealthy in North Dallas. Now you've had Uptown blow up. North Oak Cliff starting to blow up. East Dallas blowing up. I live in East Dallas and you can literally see them destroying block after block for new townhouses and apartments. To the east of us, white people are moving in from the burbs in droves. Our neighborhood is still hood a couple of streets away, but people are moving in and fixing up the old houses. They are keeping the little food joints around though. Just interesting to see having grown up in one of the burbs that quickly got poor and moving to a place that was on the periphery and is blowing up economically. I'm sure this is happening all over the country.