Suburbs Are Home To The Largest and Fastest-Growing Poor Population In The Country

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah residential Detroit is still garbage right now. I just came back to visit the fam for a second was riding on Southfield fwy and I'm like damn all these abandoned houses still.

They puttin all the money in downtown and midtown so if you wanna live in Detroit atleast go down there so you can have stuff to do. Residential Detroit you still got these young, nikkas with no life aspirations Robbin and killin basketball coaches, got whole streets still without lights, etc.

Emergency manager gonna have a lot of shyt to fix.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You live in pg? I live over in md/DC area, one of my friends her people live in pg they live right by a golf course nothin but black people :wow: they house is the biggest I ever seen. I'm trying to get like them when I grow up :to: straight up beautiful, that's wealth right there

I might live in that community :lupe:

Funny thing is nothing but black folks but still dont know my neighboors within my section of houses.

They are just a uppity as the cacs :manny:

You really can go months shyt maybe a year before seeing your neighbor .

what you do for a living?

:patrice:

Thangs

Professional thangs

A little inspection here, type a few reports there , lots of meetings :ehh: all i will give you.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
My mom moved us the fukk out detoit in like 88 to Sterling Heights :blessed: And I moved out that garbage ass state in 08.

All my family live on the eastside.... 7 mile, gratoit, warren, outer drive.

My life growing > cousins 100% of the time. Only a narrow minded D nikka would think its ok to go through the bullshyt that goes on in the D.
Lets not even talk about them schools. SMH. Raising a Kid in the D is a lose lose situation, granted you do have those that prosper regardless but fukk that.

Them bytches don't even plow the streets after a blizzard :gladbron:

you from Sterling Heights thats not Detroit

yo family live where its changing at so if i was them i would stick around
its still bad over there but not a warzone maybe they should move closer to downtown

school system bad but like i said its plenty alterntives beside public schools
but idk maybe it depends on yo mindset cuz i see plenty opportunity
i feel like i can go anywhere and do my thing i lived in other places they was cool but honestly unless its NY,Miami,or LA im good here

why would i leave a major city to move in the middle of nowhere

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

Funny thing is nothing but black folks but still dont know my neighboors within my section of houses.

What does the average house cost in your neck of the woods? :lupe:

You have to search far and wide for a good deal in NY :scusthov:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
living in the suburbs is stupid unless you building a crib from the ground up or stay in a historical neighborhood

esp for black people i smh at people that get a lil money then wanna move to the middle of nowhere lolol like they want you out there...stay with yo people... build wit yo people

How can you build with your people when we all know that there's a bunch of hating ass crab in the bucket ass nikkas in the hood?:childplease:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

What does the average house cost in your neck of the woods? :lupe:

You have to search far and wide for a good deal in NY :scusthov:

They are way better now than before but a town house would run you almost 400k :skip:

So if you get a house now here it's a steal but before :snoop:

Price are on the rise someone just sold their house and :ehh:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo:
Please tell me you lyin playboy. You mean to tell me I can be a 20 yr old home owner :shaq:

@Say it Wit Ya Chest
@Broke Wave
@Old Money

Peep this yall.

yea man im tellin you

right now detroit so open i swear man

How can you build with your people when we all know that there's a bunch of hating ass crab in the bucket ass nikkas in the hood?:childplease:

success breeds success

and alot of nikkas never seen success or even know what it look like

:patrice:

Thangs

Professional thangs

A little inspection here, type a few reports there , lots of meetings :ehh: all i will give you.

you in real estate?

how much did your house cost when you bought it?

Last edited by a moderator:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
They are way better now than before but a town house would run you almost 400k :skip:

So if you get a house now here it's a steal but before :snoop:

Price are on the rise someone just sold their house and :ehh:

Thats cuz you live in Bowie/Mitchellville :patrice:

You can find cribs for much less like 200-300 in Lanham/New Carrolton and live like 3 miles away. Not as nice but just as suburban with pretty much the same standard of living...and no Bowie taxes either.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people moving to the suburbs just as they are going downhill

Lol at history repeating itself

If theyre smart theyd stay in the city and build it up... buy the reql estate and create a sustainable community... but nooo its the white mans fault for 'gentrifying' a hood that every black person with 2 pennies abandoned

Cool with me... rebuilding old urban ghettks is how I will make my millions...

So stay in the city and "build up" while they have their children go to crappy schools not to mention having to deal with gang/gun violence and drug dealing.:rudy:

I mean, what you're saying would be great but we don't live in a perfect world. Half the folks in the hood don't have enough money or good credit to even purchase these properties in their neighborhood

Man some of you guys need a dose of reality.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Thats cuz you live in Bowie/Mitchellville :patrice:

You can find cribs for much less like 200-300 in Lanham/New Carrolton and live like 3 miles away. Not as nice but just as suburban with pretty much the same standard of living...and no Bowie taxes either.

:ooh: How did you know :pachaha:

Lanham is cool there are some big ass fukking houses close to the chick fila and home depot.

One of my cousins live over there i mean his house :whew:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
:ooh: How did you know :pachaha:

Lanham is cool there are some big ass fukking houses close to the chick fila and home depot.

One of my cousins live over there i mean his house :whew:

:takedat: Thats where my folks live. Big stupid houses.

I grew up right around there and stay in a crib a couple miles away now. Mortage is 1500 a month in a 4 bedroom. 30 minutes outside of DC.

Ya'll can bullshyt with city life if you want...