Suburbs Are Home To The Largest and Fastest-Growing Poor Population In The Country

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Burbs are boring as shyt, but they have the better schools and less crime so people will still continue to fukk with them (especially down here where you can still get a pretty decent value for a decent sized house)

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I'll answer your question no problem.

The reason I asked him that was because this fakkit was downing mal for shopping @ old navy.

Now he telling nikkas they shouldn't live in the subs.

I'm just tryna figure out if he a broke nikka with a Gucci belt living in a trap house.

Or he just another coli millionaire.

no thats my apartment that i just paid for

actually im at work laughin at yo dyke clown ass

i work 50 hrs a week i used to work more and make more but im about to go to school fulltime

actually my classes start today im bout to transfer in a year to go to business school

which my apartment is across the street from

i did this all myself like i said get off my dikk

my family got bread im just a go money type nikka always been my whole

dont gotta brag on my people or how much better im doin

i like for all my people to eat

what you do for a lvining? since you tryna judge me lame ass broad or whatever you is

cuz i swear you on here 24/7

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
@Coney Island
Is it still property to cop in Detroit that's 10k and less that's worthwhile?

shyt bro its even cheaper than that
you can go to an auction and getta decent crib for like 3k
if you got the patience and the money you can get one for like 1k
and thats if you plan on it
its booming here alot of dumb nikkas bout to be in the burbs in like 5 years lol
this about to be a commuter city, either you here for school or career

Last edited by a moderator:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black people moving to the suburbs just as they are going downhill

Lol at history repeating itself

If theyre smart theyd stay in the city and build it up... buy the reql estate and create a sustainable community... but nooo its the white mans fault for 'gentrifying' a hood that every black person with 2 pennies abandoned

Cool with me... rebuilding old urban ghettks is how I will make my millions...

Back in the day people with loudspeakers used to ride through my hood blaring out dont sell messages. But its hard to stay when bullets are flying every night and u dont feel safe. Im sure white guys like u arent going to live in that environment. Even if black folks leave i think its prudent to hold at least one property as a landlord.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
no thats my apartment that i just paid for

actually im at work laughin at yo dyke clown ass

i work 50 hrs a week i used to work more and make more but im about to go to school fulltime

actually my classes start today im bout to transfer in a year to go to business school

which my apartment is across the street from

i did this all myself like i said get off my dikk

my family got bread im just a go money type nikka always been my whole

dont gotta brag on my people or how much better im doin

i like for all my people to eat

what you do for a lvining? since you tryna judge me lame ass broad or whatever you is

cuz i swear you on here 24/7

Lol :umad:

Dirty ass nikka

They way u came off in that old navy thread like some elitist but when actually you're rather broke.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
not surprising, hell even up in good ol canada in toronto living in the city is Expensive as hell no poor person can survive there unless your living in one of the subsidized ghetto dwellings.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This nikka got twice the amount of post as me but I'm on here all day :deadrose:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
living in the suburbs is stupid unless you building a crib from the ground up or stay in a historical neighborhood

esp for black people i smh at people that get a lil money then wanna move to the middle of nowhere lolol like they want you out there...stay with yo people... build wit yo people

:whoa:

Detroit is not livable for anyone with money, the D don't even have real grocery stores!. If you make money and choose to live in Detroit your a retard. Yea lets pay Detroit city tax :mindblown:

When you move to the burbs, leave that Detroit shyt in Detroit and them people will leave you alone.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:

Detroit is not livable for anyone with money, the D don't even have real grocery stores!. If you make money and choose to live in Detroit your a retard. Yea lets pay Detroit city tax :mindblown:

When you move to the burbs, leave that Detroit shyt in Detroit and them people will leave you alone.

where you from?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
U gotta be a hood nikka cause if u lived in the burbs u wouldn't talk like that.

Exactly I live in the wealthiest county for blks in the country.

I live in a upidity ass neighborhood with nothing but blk people.

People need to think before typing.

I'm not a city life person anyway.

I live close enough to hit the city in 20 mins.

You live in pg? I live over in md/DC area, one of my friends her people live in pg they live right by a golf course nothin but black people :wow: they house is the biggest I ever seen. I'm trying to get like them when I grow up :to: straight up beautiful, that's wealth right there

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
where you from?

My mom moved us the fukk out detoit in like 88 to Sterling Heights :blessed: And I moved out that garbage ass state in 08.

All my family live on the eastside.... 7 mile, gratoit, warren, outer drive.

My life growing > cousins 100% of the time. Only a narrow minded D nikka would think its ok to go through the bullshyt that goes on in the D.

Lets not even talk about them schools. SMH. Raising a Kid in the D is a lose lose situation, granted you do have those that prosper regardless but fukk that.

Them bytches don't even plow the streets after a blizzard :gladbron: